PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

oldcodger
31st May 2008, 14:02
I am an old codger from Barnsley South Yorkshire. After 37yrs in the steel works I am now out to grass with a bit more time for my garden and my old love of Horse racing. I have been backing horses for the best part of 50yrs since a lad, when dad used to let us have a pick in the big races, but in all this time I can't say that I have ever made consistent profits. How the industry has changed though through the years, with the exchanges, systems run by bots etc. It seems as though the punter has got a few more arms in his locker these days. I just hope that my old brain is up to learning about them.
To get me going again I bought one of Keith's systems, Flat running for profit and intend to give it a good go. Only got it yesterday and didn't manage to find any selections last night for today's racing, but I'd had a flagon or two so might have missed some. Good luck all, oldcodger :spinning

mathare
31st May 2008, 14:08
Welcome to the forum :Helooo

bigcumba
31st May 2008, 14:32
I think you're one of our younger 'old codgers' - welcome aboard!:thumbs

Win2Win
31st May 2008, 14:51
:Helooo

The Sun is out....I'm a lovely boiled lobster colour....and it's only 3pm :yikes:

barrelmaniac
31st May 2008, 20:46
I am an old codger from Barnsley South Yorkshire. After 37yrs in the steel works I am now out to grass with a bit more time for my garden and my old love of Horse racing. I have been backing horses for the best part of 50yrs since a lad, when dad used to let us have a pick in the big races, but in all this time I can't say that I have ever made consistent profits. How the industry has changed though through the years, with the exchanges, systems run by bots etc. It seems as though the punter has got a few more arms in his locker these days. I just hope that my old brain is up to learning about them.
To get me going again I bought one of Keith's systems, Flat running for profit and intend to give it a good go. Only got it yesterday and didn't manage to find any selections last night for today's racing, but I'd had a flagon or two so might have missed some. Good luck all, oldcodger :spinning

welcome, and dont worry soon you will be steaming through selections, its surprising how quickly you can pick this up.