PDA

View Full Version : UK Google Street Wise

Win2Win
8th July 2008, 09:11
As mentioned in a previous post, they've done all the main US cities, and also the French ones, and odd bits of Cananda......last week they started filming the UK roads :thumbs

However.......the civil libery groups have kicked off in case that anyone in the pictures are recognized :splapme So WHAT? Have they asked the people that MAY be in the pics if they want to be in them? Besides, Google blur out faces.

I do wish these people would ::swear. Luckily, unlike our pathetic government, Google will not give these prats the time of day.

wb
8th July 2008, 12:24
These are the same idiots that complain about the lack of CCTV when they get mugged.

Win2Win
8th July 2008, 19:01
:splapme I see Sky have picked up the story now....it's a Minority Minority moaning......try looking after the MAJORITY for a change.

MattR
8th July 2008, 19:39
However.......the civil libery groups have kicked off in case that anyone in the pictures are recognized :splapme So WHAT? Have they asked the people that MAY be in the pics if they want to be in them? Besides, Google blur out faces.

In honour of this I have wiped the memory of everyone's face I have seen today lest I infringe someone's human rights :rolleyes:

Win2Win
8th July 2008, 20:02
It won't be long before we enter a footy match, race meeting, etc, and have to sign a disclaimer agreeing that we may appear on camera :splapme