PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Massey

wholewheat
20th July 2008, 20:41
Sorry for having my third thread as a rant but i am a bit annoyed at adrianmassey, why doesnt the guy just charge a subscription fee to the site and let whoever wants the ratings have them. That way i am sure he would make a ton more money for charity than he does at the minute.

I REALLY WANT THOSE PRIVATE RATINGS :helper

I know its a big ask for a newbie but if anyone could provide me with the private ratings each day i would be eternally grateful.

mathare
20th July 2008, 21:31
I know its a big ask for a newbie but if anyone could provide me with the private ratings each day i would be eternally grateful.It's a big ask of anyone to have them violate the terms and conditions of any site.

Win2Win
20th July 2008, 22:10
Have you contacted Adrian?

wholewheat
20th July 2008, 23:35
I haven't contacted adrian but i have read all the posts on the forum about the private ratings, it just doesn't seem to make much sense to me at all.

Win2Win
21st July 2008, 08:49
What ratings are you talking about, his private ones are here and free, can't really ask much more than that .... http://www.adrianmassey.com/21/rating.php

wholewheat
21st July 2008, 14:30
No, thats not the ones i am talking about, he does ratings for all meetings but keeps some back that you need a password to access, they are for friends and people who donate to the site. The problem is he doesnt let everyone who donates have the password, no one knows how much you have to donate or whether it just depends on whether or not he is in a bad mood or a good mood that day.

Imagine you had all your win2win services being visited by people and then asking them to donate, but you dont tell them if they get anything for donating, maybe i will give you some tips, maybe i wont, give me some money to find out.

Win2Win
21st July 2008, 17:21
Good idea...I'll do that....:)

You get 90% of the ratings for free, I don't see a problem with that, especially as they are better than Raceform, RP, TS, etc

silax
22nd July 2008, 13:49
e-mail the guy and make a donation of say £100 that should do it and its a for a good cause.
even if he dosen't give you the password he will next time.

wholewheat
22nd July 2008, 14:45
Thanks Silax ill give that a shot

silax
25th July 2008, 12:27
on the site somewhere you can see who's donated and how much will give you an idea there how much you want to give

davidsteel
25th July 2008, 13:17
the guys a top bloke and even for the sum of £25 he'll give you the ratings your after..

wholewheat
27th July 2008, 02:25
Fantastic, thanks :thumbs