PDA

View Full Version : the dating game

silax
24th July 2008, 09:56
ok thought i would start another of these just for a laugh.
first of all me and mrs silax decided to call it a day when i came back from Dubai and thats fine by me.
so now i'm on the hunt for another mrs silax so i decided to join a dating site as i'm for all intence and purposes in a new country and this one is fairly new to me i don't know that many females here and non i fancy sleeping with. now i've had a few offers to go out with mates wifes friends but they all have kids and i really don't think thats very fair on me or them because of the life i lead. thats a polite way of saying i don't do fartherhood.
so i joined a dating site on monday and so far have chatted to a few women who look interesting and i'll let you all know how its going.
first up a girl from london quite pretty and a few extra pounds but hey thats no probs i can live with that. think she lives a bit far away and will keep her on the back burner for now one for the future.
next spoke to girl monday and arranged to go out with her Friday night but she hasn't got back to me so i'll scrub her off the list.
ok met a girl yesterday nice photo looked a bit like shirley valentine and spoke to her a few times and thought well she's seems nice i'll meet her. so off i went and and was bang on time. now i'm pretty new to blind dates so i'm on the learning curve at the minute and one thing i got out of this one was a question to ask before i meet them. Have you got any tattoos from this point we will call this one Mrs Gorilla i introduced me and the first thing that struck me was she looked a lot older then her photo and she had dots tattooed on her nuckles (this is true) and various other home made tattoos dissapearing up her arms. now i'm not picky and whenit comes to women i'm not that fussy but that is not a good look to have.anyway the conversation went ok and we went our seperate ways and before hand had decided to get in touch after the date and see if we wanted to do it again.
well she hasn't been back in touch so i'm quite relieved about that but wondering why anyway if i'm gonna go out with anybody i'd like to think that i would be able to beat her in a wrestling contest and i wasn't confinced i could with that one so thats 2 strikes now.
next one up is a biker babe looks quite pretty likes motorbikes and has no tattoos on her hands so this could have possibilities may have to find a harley davidson from somewhere but i'll worry about that later arranged to meet her saturday. i'll keep you updated.

mathare
24th July 2008, 10:08
Where are you now then if you're not terrorising Dubai? You're not back in the UK are you?

TheOldhamWhisper
24th July 2008, 12:20
I'm beginning to see a pattern here - cross out the following words from your 'profile' information on the dating site:

not fussy
biker girl/chick
knuckles
tattoo

(or you may add the last 3 with the word 'no' preceding them).

mathare
24th July 2008, 12:26
You think Silax wants a lady with no knuckles? :doh

silax
24th July 2008, 12:27
yeah i'm back in the UK and enjoying the weather :)

silax
25th July 2008, 10:47
well spoke to biker girl again and as i said we're meeting on Saturday night for a drink then a walk in the park hmmm now normally when i go drinking walking anywhere is not a n option will have to figure that one out as i go. hope she isn't late or the dutch courage will have gone too far.
No word from the gorilla lady i wonder if i was supposed to get in touch with her oh well guess i'll never know what was wrong with me.

silax
25th July 2008, 10:52
hmm wonder if John could help out here what do you talk about on a first date i think i need some get out of jail cards with me for those akward silences.
wonder where i'll wake up sunday morning proberbly in my own bed alone can't see any girl putting out on the first date if she's keen on me would proberbly send the wrong signals girls really do have small brains

John
25th July 2008, 19:47
This has cheered me up a little mate! :D

Good work, we'll have to share our secrets although having said that mine are probably too weird or too quirky to seriously consider... if you're anywhere near London mate, which I doubt (I presume you're in Newcastle) we should meet up for a drink. I'll leave my nunchuks at home especially. :wink :wink

Interesting thread and pretty good going to organise a lot of dates in such a short space of time. Just shows it's not that difficult to meet ladies off the Internet at short notice... keep us posted!

First date - try to avoid talking about anything work-related especially at the beginning because it tends to fall on its face after a while and you can't escape it. It's the summer, so perhaps talk about holidays, maybe ask her what kind of places she's been to - I always find that's pretty good for a conversation starter actually and she'll be impressed if you tell her you've spent the last year or so travelling and been to Dubai etc...

Don't forget to vary it up though, and ask her lots of questions. Common rule of thumb that - women love it when you ask them questions and they love talking about themselves so if you can get that bit right and make her laugh a lot along the way then you're entering the zone.

Maybe I should take a piece of my own advice!

silax
25th July 2008, 22:16
ok important update gorilla girl has been in touch i'm not her type just what is her type i dread to think.
and got another date lined up for sunday lunch but only if things don't go to plan with biker girl or hey they don't know each other ..........
we'll call this one home bird.

Win2Win
26th July 2008, 09:20
You're going to die of a heart attack from all the stress while on the job ::hump :D

silax
26th July 2008, 11:14
yes indeed but first things first i have to get on the job

silax
27th July 2008, 07:25
well just woke up in my own bed alone and trying to remember what happened biker girl turned up on time and we had a drink (a soft drink) now before we go any further i must say i'm getting a tad dissalusioned with this dating malraky if i had the balls to do it i would put up photos of the girls before and after. what i'm trying to say is a photo of what i'm expecting and what actually turns up. i guess men must put up photos of themselves that were taken 10 years ago but i don't so anywayon with the date. i actually had an ok time went for a walk chatted and no real silences in the conversation she suggested going for a drink at one of my local haunts now i know this could be a problem but i'm thinking well its quite early so shouldn't bump into anyone wrong move silax. its been ladies day at newcastle races and needless to say the bar is busier then normal and a lot of people are drunk. i bump into some of my familly ffs and as you might think a few iffy questions are thown my way but i manage to fend off most of them and they leave for another bar. now even when i was younger i had a bit of a colourful past with women and the nightmare arrives at the bar 2 girls from my distant past who i proberbly haven't seen since i left for spain and these girls have made the most of the lrefreshment at the races. One of them is so drunk she thinks i'm with my angry ex in spain well if it wasn't before this encounter any thoughts on bedroom wrestling are out the window. so i think thats strike 3 or is it strike 2.
will proberbly find out today what the damage is she was ok as well once i'd got over the shock of who i was expecting to see and who turned up. anyway after she had gone went and found my mates and drank the night away.
another lesson learnt about the dating game do not under any circumstances go anywhere where there is people who may know you.
Next up is home bird Sunday lunch in a country pub now this girl is not my type at all she is a big girl nothing wrong with that but the main drawback is she has a sprog. Now i've made it perfectly clear to her that i don't do women with children. i had a bad experience once which is another story best not told and would take a few pages to explain but me getting caught with mum by said 13 year old daughter very embarrising considering she knew my g/f of the time which wasn't her mum.
ok back to homebird i've explained to her about the no kids thing and told her it would only be practice for me and she still wants to go out to lunch with me which has me worried how desperate is this girl. but i really do have a problem saying no to women so lets see what happens. a good thing was no tattoos on biker girl apart from a squiggle on her lower back and i don't think homebird will have any tattoos on her hands really dosen't look the type and she can't be any worse then her photo which is not a nice thing to say but there you go.

John
27th July 2008, 12:14
You never cease to amaze me Silax. :laugh

You should say a big fat no-no to Homebird, she seems like she wants you badly and next thing you know you're the stepfather to her sprogling. :doh

silax
27th July 2008, 12:37
well homebird is picking me up at 2:30 and going for my 2nd Sunday lunch of the day.
god knows where i'm going to put it.
and have arranged to meet another women on monday we'll call this one taxi girl got to dash need to get a shower and spruced up just in case home bird is a nympho are there really such things..........
hope so

silax
27th July 2008, 17:30
ok just got back from lunch with home bird. She was an interesting women and looked better in real life then her photo suggested.We got on well and chatted non stop for a couple of hours. At the minute i have a feeling we will meet again and become bed buddies but who knows and i have to be careful about her having a child. I'm really not interested in any more then social outings and sex with this one because of that.
got a reply from biker girl and that wont be going any further can't say i'm too bothered about that.
thats the end of the first week in the dating game with 3 dates done and 2 strikes so far. got taxi girl tomorrow this one is apparently 6ft tall and carrying a few extra pounds so am approaching with caution.

silax
27th July 2008, 19:32
important update home bird wants to meet me again and have arranged for tomorrow now i have a slight problem 2 dates same time so i think i have more chance of ending up in the sack with homebird then taxi girl and i have to work quick with homebird cos her sprog is due back on wedensday will try and move taxi girl to tuesday. this is starting to get a bit like spain i remember over there going to a party and there were 4 women i had slept with there and i was with g/f but that was different of course.

silax
28th July 2008, 21:17
another update met home bird today had a couple of coffees and have decided she is not what i'm looking for and end that before it goes too far.
at the minute i haven't got another date this week so will put in some overtime on the site and see if i can manage a couple before the weekend.
got a couple of prospects and i normally turn them into a date so should have an update soon not sure if taxi girl got my messages hope so haven't heard anything yet.

silax
30th July 2008, 11:20
nothing to report trying my best to get another date but so far drawing blanks whats wrong with these women. have been told i'm married, a player, lieing so and so full of crap wow there are some visious girls out there all i've done is tell them the truth about me which i must admit is a little strange but there you go i think if i told themi worked at mcdonalds and had lived in the backstreets of newcastle all my life i'd get a more positive responce.
ok undeterred by a few abusive women i will continue trying or i may just go down the local and have a few beers

silax
30th July 2008, 17:28
well got another date arranged with taxi girl not sure about this one as she didn't get my messages and turned up for the last one so i've got a feeling she wont show starting to think a bit like a woman. and have just about lined another one up she's a teacher and i'm on familliar territory there was almost gonna call her school girl but thought better of that name will call her. a thought has just come to my mind gonna call them all spice girls will call this one brainy spice if it comes off. how many spices are there out there looking for luv i wonder

MattR
30th July 2008, 18:27
Can't wait to see the write up on Old Spice :laugh

silax
30th July 2008, 21:37
actually that could be me talked to one girl who was 38 now i'm 43 and she said i was way too old for her guess she's missed out on travelling the world with me

silax
30th July 2008, 21:45
just thought of a great idea for a film or maybe i'll write a book on the subject may need an extremly patient person to prove it though

silax
31st July 2008, 22:27
getting somewhere with brainy spice she has a hobby thats painting and she wants to paint me naked of course. my brains on high alert with this one and my ears are twitching............... of course i'll do it if she's serious well if i'm naked how hard will it be to get her naked half way there as you say.
got a bit of a bonus one may emerge calling this one gipsy spice but she lives miles away somewhere down london i think she's having a think about where to meet me ffs if i'm going all the way down there it better not be a b&b i end up in or sold into the sex trade

John
31st July 2008, 23:24
If you're coming down to London and she's a minger then I'll be your date for the evening if you like, pretty sure we can find some jiggery pokery to amuse ourselves with and failing that we can dominate each other until someone cries. I paint a lovely picture. :laugh

Now what you have to do with painter girl is tell her that if you're naked then she has to play by your rules and SHE MUST BE NAKED in order to paint you naked in the first place. Your rules. You always make the rules; she breaks them. That's how it works.

bigcumba
31st July 2008, 23:30
if i'm naked how hard will it be

:laugh

i end up in or sold into the sex trade

I'd be careful if I was you Silax, there's a roaring trade in middle aged Geordies for sex slaves. Have to say you're getting some rep for this thread mate as it's brilliant! :D

silax
1st August 2008, 10:01
going to a bbq tonight weather permitting now i thought i would include this because its my brothers bbq and his g/f is on a mission to get me tapped with one of her mates which i'm ok with now all her mates have young kids which i'm not ok with and have explained this to her but she seems to be forgetting all about this. typical blonde girl .
the last one she tried to set me up with was ok tall good looking but talked like she was chewing marbles anyway at the end of the night i told her about the no kids rule and i thought that was the end of it. the next week she was baby sitting at my brothers and i was on my way home from the pub now i'd had a few beers and brain had moved to its natural position for me and i got to thinking hey why not so i picked up a bottle of red and a bottle of white wine on the way home. knocked on the door and to my horror babysitter had changed i was confronted with her father.........
so i'm really looking forward to seeing marble spice again. hope it rains .......

silax
1st August 2008, 16:12
important update looks like brainy spice and me are going to have a date sometime next week and yes apparently she is going to paint me naked ........ well i'm not completly dim so i said i'd get my kit off if she does and she said ok no probs. might have to do it after all **** i hope its not a cold studio she'll be pointing north and i will be looking a little shrivilled the things i do to enrich my life .

silax
1st August 2008, 16:15
got another possible but not sure at all looks stunning and has the perfect figure and has a lot more brain cells then me will need a lot of bluffing to pull this one off might be out of my league so will call her model spice also a few years younger then me which will be new territory for me also.

silax
1st August 2008, 16:17
oh crap just had a message model spice wants to meet me this one will be a complete disaster no date set yet have left that upto her.

silax
2nd August 2008, 13:30
ok update think i'm meeting brainy spice on thursday then getting painted next weekend she says she will need to wax the hair off my chest first as its harder to paint. Whats all that about then?
slightly dissapointed cos i thought first date was gonna be the painting naked bit so if she's meeting me first that might put that in jepordy.
As far as i'm aware taxi spice is still meeting me Monday not really looking forward to that one after studying her photo. oh well in for a penny in for a pound

TheOldhamWhisper
2nd August 2008, 13:41
Let's hope there's never a nosey spice who discovers your blog!! :yikes:

:laugh

silax
2nd August 2008, 13:52
i'll take a chance which i seem to be doing everytime i do a date there is actually a huge meeting of my dating site coming up soon which i am definatly not going to.
no way no way no way.

John
3rd August 2008, 23:24
Why not? Think of all the women you'll meet. Maybe they'll all bring their kids too. :laugh

silax
4th August 2008, 16:20
i think i'd rather do speed dating.
ok got some updates homebird wants my body and has mentioned a threesome with another girl so that ones got a strange twist to it but have to be careful i have a reputation to think about.
met taxi spice today taller then me and she was ok will wait and see what happens with her should know by tomorrow and going out for the evening with brainy spice on thursday.
it was quite interesting today both homebird and brainy spice knew i was meeting another girl today and as soon as i switched on the messenger they were both asking how it went. got the feeling they had been waiting for me all day. i feel very wanted at the minute :)

John
4th August 2008, 21:50
met taxi spice today taller then me ...... will wait and see what happens

Well yeah, I think that's the idea... :D

sparkyminer
4th August 2008, 22:43
i think i'd rather do speed dating.
ok got some updates homebird wants my body and has mentioned a threesome with another girl

it was quite interesting today both homebird and brainy spice knew i was meeting another girl today
Perhaps that's the threesome mate.:thumbs

MattR
4th August 2008, 23:06
I swear there's a movie in this :D

silax
7th August 2008, 19:23
hope so matt dreaming of the cash already everything i'm putting up here is true as well
ok update brainy spice cancelled tonights date and rearanged for tuesday she rang up sounded very posh and big. well that was a bit dissapointing, still haven't heard anything from taxi spice think that might be it with her. homebird is wanting me badly but can't seem to arrange another date due to her scedual.
so made contact with another one who we'll call country spice long way to go with her but i'll do my best to get a date.nothing else in the pipeline was chatting to another one and i'm not completly sure but i think i knocked her back for a date when she sent me a photo which is unusual for me but if its the same one nothing will happen

silax
7th August 2008, 21:45
update got a date on saturday with country spice and rearranged brainy spice for monday. homebird still wants my body, i'm actually sitting here now waiting for a phonecall from country spice and i'm crapping myself

silax
11th August 2008, 10:19
new update, took country bird out for a meal then a country walk with her 2 dogs which insidently absolutly stink. wel i think this one was from the horsey brigade. Her conversation was ok but i can see why she's single.
got a reply from her and i'm not her type for some reason she got the impression i wouldn't want to live on a remote island in the outer hebridees. how astute of her.
Next up is brainy spice today going into this one with an open mind got a feeling what is going to turn up is not what i'm expecting as she says her photo is not that rescent and she's put on a few pounds since then. after her there are no more in the pipeline and to tell the truth i'm getting a bit dissalusioned with the standard of women not that i'm a shallow guy i'll sleep with anyone almost but why do women and i guess guys do the same put up totally different info to what they actually are. no wonder these women are single saying that apart from one non of them have wanted to go into round 2 with me.
oh well will keep going for now.

silax
11th August 2008, 17:06
another update just got back from my date with brainy spice, met for a coffee then had an italian lunch and went for a couple of pints and she had 2 large glasses of wine. well coversation went well and she had a pretty face a few extra curves but hey we're not 18 anymore. i must say i really enjoyed her company and we've decided to meet again on thursday so looks like round 2 at last. should i take contraceptives with me or not i've never bought any of those since they were 3 for 50p and even then it was just for a laugh you know blowing them up on your head etc. forgot to ask her about the naked painting oh well will get round to that soon enough i'm sure

mathare
11th August 2008, 17:11
should i take contraceptives with me or not i've never bought any of those since they were 3 for 50p and even then it was just for a laugh you know blowing them up on your head etc.Either have some in your wallet/jacket pocket/somewhere else you can keep them hidden so she doesn't know you're carrying them unless you need them in which case bring them out, or buy some in the pub when you see her again (assuming you go for a drink).

silax
11th August 2008, 20:55
i wonder if they make them big enough :)

mathare
11th August 2008, 21:02
i wonder if they make them big enough :)To fit over your head again? :wink

silax
12th August 2008, 21:56
ok going out with brainy spice again on thursday night. going to see a band she picked the venue and everything problem for me is getting home its the other end of newcastle but right on her doorstep. i wonder if she has planned it that way

John
12th August 2008, 23:44
Probably. She's brainy, after all. :D

:position:

silax
13th August 2008, 07:53
update homebird wants me to just be her ---- buddy, as she knows i don't want to get envolved with her now i have a problem she's asked me to go over to her place tonight i've left it a bit up in the air as i'm seeing brainy spice tomorrow night and need to think about what to so here are my options.
do i
a) go over home birds tonight then brainy spices tomorrow.
b) put home bird off and go to brainy spices tomorrow.
c) try to get another date for friday and go for the treble.( a bit like hitting 180 on the dartboard)
now where has John gone when i need some advice ........

silax
13th August 2008, 15:56
gone with option b i think thats the best thing to do home bird will just have to wait while i see how i get on with brainy spice

John
13th August 2008, 19:29
now where has John gone when i need some advice ........

I never know if you're actually joking or not when you say this. :laugh

Littlegaz
13th August 2008, 21:10
Not been here for a while, and I've just realised how much I miss this site. Don't ever leave, Silax.

silax
13th August 2008, 21:36
i know i should be on commision

silax
14th August 2008, 09:05
well its the big night tonight got no more dates in the pipeline so scoring a goal rests on tonights wil i hit the bar will i hit the post or will i be running round with my top off.
proberbly be walking home in the rain no doubt.
if its raining she said we'll just find a pub and stay there all night oh dear me i think she may have underestimated my liking for the amber necter.
i can smell trouble here but i've got to go through with it as i think this is my destiny at the minute and i haven't had a shag for a couple of months now so need to keep my eye in

buddhabee
14th August 2008, 22:02
haven't had a shag for a couple of months now so need to keep my eye in

:laugh good lad! :thumbs

silax
15th August 2008, 09:03
big hangover this morning and trying to piece together what happened last night.
the facts are.
1) woke up in my bed alone
2)it would appear that evreything i took out with me has also returned shoes,socks boxers etc.
3)spent a lot of cash how much i'm not sure.
4)have yellow fingernails.
5)have slippery poo
thats it so from this information we can deduce i had too much to drink went for a curry and got home so apparently no sex and very little memory.
Must have been a good night then wonder if she enjoyed it

silax
15th August 2008, 20:23
well talked to brainy spice today and she didn't realise i was drunk i think we're going out for another date but haven't set one yet.
home bird still trying to get me into her nest.
have turned down the chance to go out with a new one we'll call suntanned spice and got chatting to another we'll call split spice but i don't think thats going anywhere either.
if brainy spice continues to be a good thing could be the end of this blogg
not really sure which way to go from here keep dating or stop and put all eggs in one basket. think i better get round to banging home bird before me and brainy become an item don't want to get a bad reputation now do i

John
16th August 2008, 13:17
Unlucky silax but keep trying, no doubt one day you'll bed the woman of your dreams... again. Now I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment, or at least I'm going to make myself a predicament for the sake of it, and make it difficult for me to decide whether to pursue your kind of path and join a dating site and meet randoms who look more like a Jeff than a Melissa, or whether to go speed dating again. At the moment I'm thinking speed dating but that's because I find it fairly easy talking to women... actually. It's really easy talking to women, after the initial slight nerves at the start. But speed dating isn't cheap at £20 a go... and I could probably spend that £20 on something with a bit better service if I really wanted to.

silax
17th August 2008, 12:50
go for the dating site john if you want i can send you the link to the one i've been using big bonus is its free.
and i would say the girls your age are quite nice and i have a big filter which is i don't do women with kids which kinda limits it a bit for girls my age.
anyway update time still speaking to brainy spice although we keep missing each other and haven't aranged a 3rd date yet. have started talking to another which we'll call plan b for the simple reason thats what she is if me and brainy don't go any further and i told her that as well not sure if she saw the funny side of being called plan b but hey why lie.
now came in drunk last night and made another date with country spice ( my god the things i do when under the influence) will have to cancel that one when i work out what to say.
homebird is still floating about and has almost found another girl to make up the 3 some. this is very tempting i must say even if i just end up sitting in the corner of the room will be quite an experience.
off out today to see the mighty mags spank the mancs

MattR
17th August 2008, 19:53
Unlucky silax but keep trying, no doubt one day you'll bed the woman of your dreams... again. Now I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment, or at least I'm going to make myself a predicament for the sake of it, and make it difficult for me to decide whether to pursue your kind of path and join a dating site and meet randoms who look more like a Jeff than a Melissa, or whether to go speed dating again. At the moment I'm thinking speed dating but that's because I find it fairly easy talking to women... actually. It's really easy talking to women, after the initial slight nerves at the start. But speed dating isn't cheap at £20 a go... and I could probably spend that £20 on something with a bit better service if I really wanted to.

John, why don't you just ask Miss Opera out?

John
17th August 2008, 20:42
Because Matty, she has a boyfriend. :yikes:

silax
18th August 2008, 00:01
a good day all round and got the 3rd date with brainy spice worked out will be a walk with her dogs then in the evening out for a meal then a lot of alcohol. i've told her the taxi fare is huge and it would be cheaper to stay overnight in a b&b so hopefully she has taking the hint there.
so looks like its time to close the blogg.
will start it up again if there is not a 4th date so hope you've enjoyed reading it been quite fun writing/doing it and i can assure everyone its all been true.

silax
18th August 2008, 00:03
oh damn just remembered gipsy spice is apparently coming up from london to see me sometime and homebird wants me in a 3 some. plan b is sulking
hmmm well you never know .........

silax
18th August 2008, 00:04
Because Matty, she has a boyfriend. :yikes:
think 3 some john :butthead:

John
18th August 2008, 00:36
HAHA - I'd be one too many :icon_tong outnumbered! :brickfall

silax
19th August 2008, 10:30
update
well brainy spice has cancelled tonights 3rd date and isn't gonna be available for a couple of weeks due to holidays so ........ back to the dating game i guess. plan b should be happy and i'm sure homebird will be smilling and i haven't cancelled gypsy spice yet so lets see what happens again.
ex mrs silax has been threatening to show up as well which could be interesting not

silax
27th August 2008, 12:44
ok been a while since i updated and to tell you the truth nothing new to report brainy spice has been ignoring me not sure why. plan b has fallen for somebody else before i got my chance so i'm now her plan b hmmmmm.
got an interesting date with gypsy spice because she lives miles away i suggested a night on cam me with a bottle of red wine and her with a bottle of whatever if all goes to plan that should be happenng about 8:30 tonight and me and red wine will proberbly be dancing naked by 10pm.
haven't really been paying much attention to dating site but a girl got in touch with me so may have another one planned soon.

silax
27th August 2008, 18:52
ok update plan b fancies a spin with me now so meeting her saturday morning this could be an interesting one she explained the rules of dating to me quite some time ago. she told me if you get to the 3rd date your in the sack so on saturday date should be breakfast, lunch then well thenits the 3rd date by my reckoning.
getting a new one lined up which we'll call african spice ........
my date with gypsy spice is due at 8:30 tonight not sure if thats happening or not.
homebird still floating about but haven't done the dead with her yet.

John
27th August 2008, 21:21
homebird still floating about but haven't done the dead with her yet.

Well don't kill her whatever you do! :yikes:

silax
28th August 2008, 20:41
ok update gypsy spice got her days mixed up and thought it was tuesday so no go there.
meeting african spice tomorrow at her place a little strange to meet at her house not my suggestion either so what will be will be. hope there isn't a load of 6ft mr. african spices dressed up as batman, robin and bob the builder waiting for me.
as far as i know plan b is still going ahead on saturday morning.
homebird has dissapeared for now wonder what she's up to?
just trying to work out how to watch the mighty mags spank the **** saturday afternoon. i'll cross that bridge when i get to it.
might have one lined up for the future who i'm gonna call gorilla spice at the minute i'm not at all keen on meeting this one but will be over a month away if it ever happens.

John
28th August 2008, 21:58
Curious - why is she called Gorilla Spice? :D

Either she's endangered, or she's hairy as :censored: !

silax
28th August 2008, 22:13
well i don't think she's endangered john

John
28th August 2008, 22:15
But you don't deny she's a hairy fairy?

silax
28th August 2008, 22:18
i don't know yet and will keep you updated which could lead me onto another story about a half german half spanish girl i knew in another life but better not.
extreamly pretty lovely figure and well i'll leave the rest to your imagination

John
29th August 2008, 01:07
iwell i'll leave the rest to your imagination

She turned out to be a transvestite didn't she! :thumbs

silax
29th August 2008, 11:39
no john

MattR
29th August 2008, 15:28
i don't know yet and will keep you updated which could lead me onto another story about a half german half spanish girl i knew in another life but better not.
extreamly pretty lovely figure and well i'll leave the rest to your imagination

I'm guessing she was great, but would fall asleep for an hour early afternoon then after a couple of lagers would be up for invading other countries. But that's just a guess.

silax
30th August 2008, 16:29
well thats a lot closer then john matt.
ok update time where do we start went to see african spice at her house in the middle of nowhere well from 2 minutes of being there she starts talking about sex so i'm ok with that, go out for a meal with her drink too much wine stay the night not going back.
ever
ok so i've woke up wondering where i am now i am completly at a loss to work out the where what how's of yesterday but i do know i have a date with plan b at 10:30 in newcastle so i'm out of africa so to speak and on a bus to newcastle unshaven hungover and basically not looking good which is a major pity as i have been looking forward to plan b for quite some time.
anyway an hour bus ride yes an hour on a bus with hangover and i'm feeling less the super when i get to newcastle and i have to meet plan b i have no way of cancelling so will have to do it.
plan b is very nice proberbly the best looking one so far and also has a perfect figure thats bloody typical well date does not go well i am pretty sure of that could it be the garlic and alcohol breath or the extreamly rough and rugged look whatever but i doubt i'm going to make it to date 2 with her let alone date 3 as specified in her rules book.
learnt something new about life condoms come in different sizes i've still never bought any but african spice had her own all different sizes has this always been the case.
well i'm happy to report silax needed extra large now i never got to have a try of the medium ones so i don't know what the difference is between large and small so too speak. but i must say my head has grown a few inches after chatting about it with african spice. thats quite strange never thought of myself as a large man although saying that have never stood erect next to another man before to compare.
on a more positive note if there can be one while talking to african spice discovered she is bi-curious which gets me back to thinking about homebird who is also bi-curious now i'm sure even john can work out what situation i'm thinking about now.
yes thats right john killing 2 birds with one stone.
anyway got to go and watch the mighty mags spank the ****

John
30th August 2008, 17:21
"I'm sure even John can work out..." hahahaha. Yes, okay, I'm quite happy being inferior to common knowledge in your eyes Mister. :D

buddhabee
30th August 2008, 18:53
silax, the way you're going you'll be on youporn soon, mate! :thumbs

silax
1st September 2008, 10:39
update spoke to homebird last night and she's up for a go with african spice now just got to get the african connection in the same frame of mind and could be very interesting.
got a new one planned which is very interesting and may ewell put an end to this blogg,
ok now as of yet i haven't thought of a name for this one but by the time i finish writing the update hopefully will have one. she got in touch with me and i replyed last week and she got back to me last night and we exchanged a few messages then she wanted to talk to me to see if i was who i said i was etc. so she rang up about 9:30 last night and we chatted on the phone for 3 hours. now i'm not a shallow person but generally when i get into a relationship the girls i'm with are very easy on the eye with good figures and definatly not what i call high mainternance chicks. well 3 hours on the phone with anybody is not me i'm normally a 5 minute boy (on the phone that is)so whats she like tall, athletic and long blonde hair she's damaged goods as well so will have to tread carefully. now i made a descion after last weekend that i was gonna be more choosy with the women i dated and well its too early to say and i don't want to come across as looking stupid but she could very well be the next mrs silax. so i've just this minute come up with her name i'm gonna call her silax spice. so i'm meeting her tomorrow in newcastle and will take it from there. hope i'm not setting myself up for a fall here

John
1st September 2008, 22:49
Good luck. Don't do anything stupid like you normally do. :D

silax
2nd September 2008, 10:44
well john thats a very good point. the last one i was looking forward to i really screwed up so hopefully this one will be different.
update african spice dosen't fancy homebird so that little adventure is now officially off.
phone rang last night and silax spice decided she wanted to change the date no probs with that. untill she said there will be one of my mates there and a couple of her male friends oh oh alarm bells going off in my head. can she really be as stupid as me if she thinks i'm going to meet 2 couples in a bar on a date. i'm not really competitive when it comes to women and if someone else fancies chatting up a girl i'm interested in then good luck to them so whichever way i'm looking at this its not my idea of a good first meeting. so anyway told her as much and original date and time is back but i'm really feeling very iffy anout the whole thing now. so i'm gonna rename her stupid spice come to think of it when she rang last night she sounded a bit younger then she is and also a bit stoned oh dear this is not good at all

silax
2nd September 2008, 10:54
a little off topic but it is rumoured king mev is flying the magpie nest oh dear me if that poison dwarf wise is gonna be the next big boy at st. james he will last 5 mins and will be a good bet for next next sacked manager.
oh have decided to buy a sim card for my mobile today and homebird is gonna give me a get away phonecall if things with stupid spice are not what they seem. now that is sencible of me

silax
3rd September 2008, 09:03
update
met stupid spice and what a pleasent surprise she was pretty, tall, nice bod and intelligent and a breath of fresh air compared to most of the girls i've met. i was late didn't realise rush hour traffic made buses take longer so i arrived 10 mins late and at the meeting place there was a girl long blonde hair sitting onher own so i plonked myself down and started chatting and after about 5 mins she asked me who i was **** wrong girl.
ok recovered mycompositure and got a coffee and sat as far away from her as i possibly could stupid spice turned up and she wanted red wine hmmm well might as well get a bottle of the stuff. which went down quite well then on to another bar and another bottle of red wine. missed bus home and had to walk home (not good)
i'm not 100% sure but i think i'm gonna see her again and still haven't got a sim card for my mobile.

silax
5th September 2008, 17:32
update
stupid spice finally got in touch and is not sure what to do. she's ringing me later maybe what i should add her ex boyfriend who she split up with is some kind of millionare and she mentioned she thought she might have been too hasty in splitting up from him well i did say she was stupid spice after all. so looks like the silax charm has competition from a millionare wonder which one i would choose in her shoes.
ok i might be the outsider in this race......

MattR
5th September 2008, 18:02
not mike ashley is it :laugh

silax
5th September 2008, 20:03
proberbly knowing my luck dennis wise

silax
6th September 2008, 00:33
well stupid spice rang tonight and looks like we'll be going out again proberbly sometime next week. She did however add she's not sure about me as i have no life plan and no sence of direction (whatever that means) in my life and am too laid back but she did have fun and being out with someone like me compared to normal guys who just want to get into her knickers was like a breath of fresh air.
i hope she's not just gonna use me for my body oh well lets see what happens and i now have her phone number so i'm happy now

silax
9th September 2008, 09:36
well stupid spice cancelled and thats all off now so i guess mr. millionare won that one. got another one in the pipeline gonna call her angel spice. not to sure about this one at all in fact she really peeed me off when we were chatting was so aggressive and defencive when chatting really can't be bothered to to spend my time with a man hater. not a good start and would be an incredible uphill struggle from day one.
maybe the challange might be a laugh but will leave all the running upto her.
gypsy spice is still chatting away to me and spoke on my new mobile for the first time last night i really was trying to avoid getting one of those things over here but needs must and had to get one in the end. she said i had a very sexy voice which is proberbly due to my adult education.
maybe have another in the pipeline as well but too early to give this one a name.
its funny but my woman filter is getting tighter and tighter thought it would be the other way round the longer this went on but have decided unless i'm comfortable with how a girl looks i'm not dipping my wick also has to have something in her head to get my interest. does this mean i'm turning shallow in my old age or maybe its just todays mood oh well lets see what happens.
thinking about joining another dating site as my options seem to be getting limited with the one i'm using.
also am thinking about doing some cold calling how hard can that be just chatting women up on the street guess it depends on the woman really hmmmmm. will have a think about that one and try and work out a stratergy for it.

mathare
9th September 2008, 10:36
Have you thought about doing evening classes to try and meet people that way? Or joining a social/interest group? Y'know, taking up a hobby of some form to meet people.

silax
9th September 2008, 12:37
i have a hobby i'm writing about it see above.
not sure about taking up evening classes i tend to run off with teachers and what would the rest of the class think of me then

silax
10th September 2008, 09:48
update
well country spice got in touch with me last night and asked me if i'd like to go out for lunch sometime so i said yeah why not. trying to work out why i said yes and can't really think of a reason why and to really puzzle me she's meeting me miles away at a seaside village which i have to get a bus and a train too god knows how long its gonna take me to get there and how long to get back just for lunch.........
if its raining i'm not going and whats more i'll have to pay as she's skint bugger will try and think of a way out of this one if only i could say no

silax
11th September 2008, 10:30
update
oh dear got another date on saturday this one is miles away again north yorkshire of all places gonna call this one banded spice and its gonna be train ride south into ecky thump country. i need to say no she got in touch with me which is always a good sign but through my experience so far with on-line dating anything could be waiting for me at the other end of the line.
now got an interesting message from what i can say looks an absolute stunner so i reply thinking woohoo this is my kinda girl now not being as nieve as i once was decided to read her profile and the age is 52 well thats ok but the photo i'm looking at looks closer to 22 something not quite right with this one so have asked her what the secret of eternal youthful looks is. i await the reply.
and i've got toothache really bad being out of the country i haven't got a dentist here yet so will have to go to the dental hospital tomorrow if it dosen't sort itself out which is ok and free but you are a guinea pig for students and being sept i could be staring up at a brand new student trying to extract my tongue. on the brighter side may try out my street pick up techniques on the student if she is ok.
saturday train ride monday train ride i need to learn to say no.

silax
14th September 2008, 01:37
update
well went down to north yorshire met bandit spice and had a few pints in a locaal pub went back tohers for spegheti bolignase (its late) anyway she dropped me back off at the station and off home i trundled.
she's actually a nice inteligent woman who i could get to know better anyway have left the balls in her court and if we got out again she will come up to newcastle.
now got this date with country bird on monday another train ride in the opposite direction going oop north this time well good news she's had to cancel but not so good news chatted to her when i got in and she's invited me up to hers tomorrow for a few bottles of red wine but i have to find my own way up there so hopefully i'm getting a lift and coming back monday yes i'm staying overnight as there is no way in hell i can get back from the top end of the northumberland. staying in the spare room apparently, yeah right.
how do men say no to women no matter how hard i try i just can't do it.
country bird is from the horse and hunting brigade so is arwfully posh hope i don't have to meet her parents or anything silly like that. oh well one thought at a time and will cross those rivers when i get to them.
and i've still got toothache had my mouth butchered by a trainee dentist and i think he's taken the wrong ****** out have made a mental note to get a dentist sorted out asap one whos qualified anyway.

John
14th September 2008, 01:43
Something's very weird about country girl. Can't put my finger on it though. Anyway good luck fella... I've a feeling she might cancel though. This is what I mean... something is iffy. How many girls arrange a date for a Monday only to say - actually - come round mine on Sunday - a day before the date - and get drunk with me and stay at my house. Hmmm.

silax
14th September 2008, 09:52
maybe they just can't wait.
when you grow up john you will discover that there is something quite weird about females as a whole. they just don't think on the same wavelengths as us men. or is it the other way round. anyway have recieved a text this morning could be from her cancelling haven't checked it yet will get around to it soon enough.
if it is a cancel i'm ok with that its a huge trek for me and haven't sorted out any transport yet which could also be a pain.

silax
14th September 2008, 10:04
yes the text was from country bird cancelling lol will wait a few hours before i reply.

John
14th September 2008, 13:52
Don't you think I know that already? :doh

See - I knew she'd cancel. It was never going to happen...