PDA

View Full Version : Darts

Win2Win
26th July 2008, 08:58
What a game the Taylor v Priestley match. Always a joy to watch those two go head-to-head. They've played some classic matches over the years, and it'd be nice to see Priestley win a televised tournie sometime in the future.

As for Mardle....What happened? :yikes: Wade is looking like a surefire future champ, especially as he still seems to be improving.

davidsteel
26th July 2008, 11:58
What a game the Taylor v Priestley match. Always a joy to watch those two go head-to-head. They've played some classic matches over the years, and it'd be nice to see Priestley win a televised tournie sometime in the future.

As for Mardle....What happened? :yikes: Wade is looking like a surefire future champ, especially as he still seems to be improving.

Totally agree in going 10-1 up Taylor was absoultley awesome but credit to Priestley who had a spell where he looked like he might turn things around..

Wade is looking Tayloresque in his darts these days totally slaughtered Mardle who with an average of around 90 was going to trouble Wade..

Great match in store tonight..

vegyjones
26th July 2008, 12:47
No, no no, I can't believe that people are using the phrase great match in the context of darts! IT'S WRONG PEOPLE!

davidsteel
26th July 2008, 12:54
No, no no, I can't believe that people are using the phrase great match in the context of darts! IT'S WRONG PEOPLE!

Disagree Vegy , its top class entertainment..

Win2Win
26th July 2008, 12:58
Get back to your Junior Tiddlywinks :wink

vegyjones
26th July 2008, 13:21
Get back to your Junior Tiddlywinks :wink

Tiddlywinks... now there's a game.

Mastering the art of projecting into a small jar!

yerotsluap
26th July 2008, 20:25
Taylor is playing as well as he has done for a while

Win2Win
26th July 2008, 21:26
Start of the year we all thought he was nuts for getting new darts after so many years......What do we know? :doh

scoobydoo
26th July 2008, 21:50
Did Taylor win then?

Win2Win
27th July 2008, 09:26
Did Taylor win then?
:Helooo:happyboun Yes

davidsteel
27th July 2008, 10:01
I~ don't think i've seen Taylor play that well in a final for many a year..superb

bigcumba
27th July 2008, 10:05
Mastering the art of projecting into a small jar!

And you made a career out of it! :thumbs