PDA

View Full Version : Sports Betting Arbitrage really DOES work - has anyone else here tried it?

thorness
6th August 2008, 21:51
Like many people I've tried lots of ways to make money from the internet, but one which I came across a few years back - by mistake - was sports betting arbitrage.

I’ve done gambling and let nobody be in any doubt that it’s a mug’s game. But this is altogether different – there’s no gamble involved when every bet wins.

You don't have to know ANYTHING about sports, and it DOES work!

The principle is simple, you just back every outcome at a given sporting event with the best odds available at each bookmaker to lock in a guaranteed profit every time. Simple as.

But there are difficulties which can trip you up, which is why it pays to take some advice and assistance.

The best source of this advice and guidance is Arselubemachine at www.ipooinmypantsforkicks.co.uk (http://www.ipooinmypantsforkicks.co.uk) (I've not linked out of respect for the mods and for the rules of the forum), which charges £39 per month or £375 for a year in exchange for unlimited e-mail support as well as providing a minimum of 100 high-quality trading opportunities each month. This is a mere fraction of the profit you will make if you "arb" on a regular basis, and helps keep the errors to a minimum.

Remember, this is NOT gambling.

Hope this is helpful.

Win2Win
6th August 2008, 21:52
F@ckoff :D

bigcumba
6th August 2008, 22:58
Spamming dickweed.... consider yourself banned.

(I've not linked out of respect for the mods and for the rules of the forum)

:laugh Must think we're stupid! Actually you did post a link to another site, which broke the rules of the forum, as did advertising another service on here.