PDA

View Full Version : Murray

Win2Win
31st August 2008, 16:12
Making a habit of coming back from 2-0 down lately. I do hope he wins enough to buy a shaver & a comb. :rolleyes:

mathare
6th September 2008, 18:20
I don't want to alarm anyone but it seems he's winning at the mo :yikes:

Took the first set against Nadal 6-2

Win2Win
6th September 2008, 18:42
Must be a bad day for racing....watched Wales...now watching the tennis!!!

Although Murray's getting stronger, he still hasn't figured out how to use a comb!!

Win2Win
6th September 2008, 19:58
Much more interesting than the England footy game....pity a spot of rain makes the Yanks run in case it's liquidated anthrax :laugh

Win2Win
8th September 2008, 08:42
Looks like we actually have somone who can play tennis against the big boys. :thumbs

Just a pity we have to rely on a Scot :ooo .....they can't run governments :laugh

mathare
8th September 2008, 09:31
I watched the last set last night.

Glad he won as I had backed him at 10/3 for that match :D

scoobydoo
8th September 2008, 12:46
I watched the last set last night.

Glad he won as I had backed him at 10/3 for that match :D

A nice price Mat...well done. :thumbs I was listening to the radio and watching the betting on Betfair....my god the turnaround in odds in tennis is unreal based a on a few points isnt it. & the money on that match was huge...cant recall the final amount but it was quite a bit. Sounded like a cracking match though...well done to the man.

mathare
8th September 2008, 12:57
A nice price Mat...well done. :thumbs I was listening to the radio and watching the betting on Betfair....my god the turnaround in odds in tennis is unreal based a on a few points isnt it. & the money on that match was huge...cant recall the final amount but it was quite a bit. Sounded like a cracking match though...well done to the man.I was considering trading Murray off mid-way through the 4th set when he looked to be struggling but he was a best price of 2.7 at the time so I didn't think it was worth it. I did think the traders would have had a whale of a time with that match though

Win2Win
8th September 2008, 13:41
Cricket & tennis are good trading sports.

scoobydoo
8th September 2008, 23:38
Murray is 2 sets down....needs divine intervention I think!

Win2Win
9th September 2008, 09:27
I doubt even God would have beaten Federer last night :ermmm .....he was back to his 'A' game, the one that has seen him dominate the sport for 5+ years.

You could sense all this year that Murray's main target was Nadal, as I think many thought Feddy was now over the top....obviosuly not!!

$1,000,000 and still no smile :splapme ......probably the exchange rate upset him :laugh