PDA

View Full Version : Paulines Pens

silax
23rd September 2008, 20:41
anybody remember this girl from league of gentlemen well i met her today.
Since i arrived back from Dubai have been claiming jobseekers allowence. now i know and they know there is nobody in there right mind gonna employ me at present weather its down to health reasons or employment history or lack of it. i'm just looking on it as a tax rebate.
Anyway with loads of time to kill i've decided to go to college and have just enrolled on a civil engineers course its a 2 year part time thing and no real discomfort for me apart from i sign on on the same day i'm at college so today i told them and a puzzelled look on there face anyway after much explaining (these people aren't really very bright) they changed my signing on day. now i asked her if there was any funding available to pay for the course. the reaction of this broad overweight geordie girl was commical to say the least i quote "we're not here to send you to college we're here to help you get back into work" ok fair enough could you give me a list of all the civil engineering companies so i can send them my C.V etc "we're not here to do that you have to do that for yourself" so i said "well how can you help me then" in mid sentence she stopped after getting to 'its not our job to ........"
i am now completly convinced that the people who work in these places do so because nobody else will employ them.
Although another girl who worked there started laughing when i asked if her name was Pauline :laugh

MattR
23rd September 2008, 22:26
:laugh

My pens are my friends.