PDA

View Full Version : F1 Singapore

Win2Win
27th September 2008, 09:00
Looks like a cracking track. I just hope they've switched off the ERP otherwise every time they drive under it they'll be charged $1 :laugh

Concidering what ITV paid for the contract, they decided Loose Women was more important than this piece of F1 history :splapme ......and they never even bothered with a highlights program at a time when I'd got enough interest back in the sport to want to watch it. :ermmm

Win2Win
27th September 2008, 19:43
£1 Million per race and they complain about bumps on the track :splapme ....You're paid to DRIVE you idiots :ermmm

Should see quite a bit of the safety car on Sunday :wink

bigcumba
27th September 2008, 20:45
They're getting a bit of stick about this track - "too many city circuits" is one moan, plus a lack of overtaking chances. I think it looks like a cracker of a circuit as well!

Win2Win
27th September 2008, 20:53
....plus a lack of overtaking chances......
:laugh That's gotta be a classic in F1......overtake and you're disqualified :splapme .....can't be having anything other than an Indian file race now can we? :ermmm :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

John
28th September 2008, 01:32
I'm sure Hamilton will do something perfectly normal again tomorrow and get penalised for it... like nearly every race so far! I don't own a TV, but wish I did, for events like this.