Win2Win
27th September 2008, 19:41
What a game eh? :thumbs :D

counterfeit
27th September 2008, 19:44
marvellous result for all us Arsenal haters

counterfeit
27th September 2008, 19:46
by the way, check out the betting carnage on Betfair. Over £1m bet on Arsenal to win at 1.06 and 1.07.

scoobydoo
27th September 2008, 21:31
I did notice that there was £9 at 600 on Hull....you have to say 1-0 up you wouldve thought it was a cert wouldnt you...I didnt see the game. Did Hull deserve it or get lucky?

Win2Win
28th September 2008, 09:10
More than deserved it, played very well, and I doubt they'll be in the bottom 3 come the end of the season.

Looks like ManU fluked a win again though, got a free pen for Rony diving, and should have been yellow carded instead :ermmm

counterfeit
28th September 2008, 10:14
He didn't dive - typical Scouser reaction. It wasn't a penalty though.

scoobydoo
28th September 2008, 10:20
He didnt dive youre right counterfeit....awful decision mind. He has to be one of the worst refs around at the moment.
What I like is Utd havent had the best start to the season but if they win their game in hand, they are 3 points off the top and have played Chelsea and Liverpool away...be afraid! :D

John
29th September 2008, 23:26
.......plus Ronaldo's back........ :D

MattR
30th September 2008, 10:21
He didnt dive youre right counterfeit....awful decision mind. He has to be one of the worst refs around at the moment.
What I like is Utd havent had the best start to the season but if they win their game in hand, they are 3 points off the top and have played Chelsea and Liverpool away...be afraid! :D

He's always been one of the worst refs I think. There were plenty of clubs that hated him in the lower leagues when he came through the ranks. Fortunately he lives down here so he can't ref us!!