PDA

View Full Version : bet 365

silax
12th October 2008, 00:58
anybody wanting to play poker do not use this site it goes down at the worst possible times i have just withdrawn all my funds i was sitting pretty in a tourny and got booted out when i returned eventually i had 3x bb chips left and no hope i am so annoyed with them ;fire

silax
12th October 2008, 01:20
well contacted them and got offered 2 x $10 dollar free tourny's so i've withdrawn my cash and left them on second thoughts why didn't i just wait for that to get put into my account and then leave what an asshole have even lost my $5 entry fee bugger

mathare
12th October 2008, 10:13
I can't say I have ever had any problems with them and I am planning to make them one of my main poker sites as I prefer them to several other sites on the same network.

Did Bet365 say whether the problem was with their client or the network as a whole?

silax
12th October 2008, 13:37
well it had to be just with them matt because i was the only one who got booted out
when i came back 4 left and from being close to chip leader only had 700 chips with bb at 300. other players had a lot more chips then me. It has happened to me quite a bit in mtt's which doseen't make a great deal of difference but on the stt's is a huge knockback i wont use them again especially when the best they could offer me in comensation was 2 free tournement tokens

counterfeit
12th October 2008, 15:27
????

If you were the only one booted out it sounds more like a problem your end.

Betfair Poker goes down constantly but most sites seem to have some problems. The only ones I don't have trouble with are Ultimate Bet and Party.

silax
13th October 2008, 11:34
was devo not at my end with lots of sites using ipoker network proberbly only bet 365 with the problem at that time. still angry about it

mathare
13th October 2008, 11:59
What do you think would have been a fair outcome to the problem?

silax
13th October 2008, 12:48
well the way i was looking at it i reckoned i was gonna make the cash no problem and plus its happened to me so many times if they wanted to keep me as a customer it was gonna cost the tourny winning amount to keep me and my business obviously they didn't so the outcome is i take my poker business elsewhere. they weren't even offering me a cash refund just 2 x tourny tokens for the same value as i was playing.
there are plenty of poker sites so i don't lose anything by moving. with hindsight i should have taken the offer played the 2 tournies then shipped out.

mathare
13th October 2008, 12:58
they weren't even offering me a cash refund just 2 x tourny tokens for the same value as i was playing.You said they offered you two $10 tourney tokens and you lost your $5 entry fee
:doh

silax
14th October 2008, 20:15
sorry $10 entry fee matt