PDA

View Full Version : High Oscar

lowe1
4th November 2008, 11:43
Won at Plumton 3:30 yesterday a 2m 4f handicap class 4

was 10/1 rank outsider in a 7 horse race, always looked comfortable, kumped with ease and had loads left when it finished at a canter 3.5L ahead of 11/4 fav

had a 20 spot on it e/w as there was something about it that made me curious.
Was bought by Rowe for £5000 from Hasset in december 07 then unheard of and hasnt even left the stable since dec 07 so first run out in 11 months

well worth keeping an eye out for

charles
20th May 2009, 08:02
hi.ts difficult for me to see past the textures and offer my opinion on the sculpt, perhaps some shots of the model with just a matcap would help?

The first thing that jumps out for me is that the ear is way far back, possibly because of the lengthened jawbone? Although in your defence that is one hell of a scar that he has so maybe they stitched him up badly.

The nose cavity is a bit too high and short also, making the top lip look a bit simian, if that makes sense.

keep at it though, your technical ability beats mine, it's just a matter of focusing on the structure.

lowe1
20th May 2009, 09:58
hi.ts difficult for me to see past the textures and offer my opinion on the sculpt, perhaps some shots of the model with just a matcap would help?

The first thing that jumps out for me is that the ear is way far back, possibly because of the lengthened jawbone? Although in your defence that is one hell of a scar that he has so maybe they stitched him up badly.

The nose cavity is a bit too high and short also, making the top lip look a bit simian, if that makes sense.

keep at it though, your technical ability beats mine, it's just a matter of focusing on the structure.

:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh does that mean its a good horse :laugh:laugh