PDA

View Full Version : Which forecast price?

crazybadger
12th December 2008, 04:37
With the new (and annoyingly bad) racingpost website I'm thinking about making the move to other sites to get my horse racing data.

However as some systems have rules around specific forecast prices I'm wondering where is the next best place to be getting these from if I dont use RP?

I've looked at a few other places (like oddschecker, the timeform betfair site etc) but they dont seem to be close to the RP forecast and sometimes they even have the horses in different orders or significantly different forecasts.

Street cry
12th December 2008, 08:20
RSB uses RP prices so i would say just grin and bare the racing post otherwise you could be shifying the goalposts too far

Win2Win
12th December 2008, 10:05
The RP uses Raceform F/c prices.....I think a few newspaper do as well.....they are all owned by Mirror Group.....but then so is the SL :doh

Dolus
16th December 2008, 19:19
The Sporting Life was published by the Mirror group since the year dot (when The Racing Post was just a twinkle in some ones ball bag.)

Now as a web site it is owned by the 365 Media Group who in turn could still be owned by the Mirror(Trinity) or even Sony who seem to want to own everything in the whole world.