PDA

View Full Version : Taylor vs King

youngtag
3rd January 2009, 17:44
No point in looking at the match odds market in this one. Would be flabbergasted if King is not firmly put in his place by Taylor.

However, I am interested in the over/under market for 180's. Paddy Power have the handicap at 12.5. So more than 12 180's to beat the handicap at 5/6 is the bet I recommend.

There were 15 in the Barney/Klassen match last night, which was admittedly a very high class affair. However, King is a very good scorer who hits a lot of maximums, but his finishing often lets him down. Needless to say, Taylor on top forms bangs them in with monotonous regularity as well. They also have a set more to play with as its first to 6 sets.

The logic is all there imo, I think this is a good thing.

Shop around for a better handicap as I havn't bothered myself.

sparkyminer
3rd January 2009, 23:00
It's a procession at the moment. King hasn't turned up.

Win2Win
3rd January 2009, 23:31
It's a procession at the moment. King hasn't turned up.
Who is the look-a-like then? :doh

sparkyminer
3rd January 2009, 23:42
Who is the look-a-like then? :doh

You know exactly what I mean you scouse git.:D

Win2Win
4th January 2009, 09:58
You know exactly what I mean you scouse git.:D
And a Happy ::swear Humbug to you :wink

youngtag
4th January 2009, 14:52
Planet Darts is saying there was 14 180's in total. I gave up counting early on as I thought it wasn't even close. Anybody know where I can get confirmation?

youngtag
4th January 2009, 15:02
Just confirmed it on Paddy Power there, overs have it. Delighted! I thought there had only been 9 or 10.

jonahjones
4th January 2009, 15:59
Just confirmed it on Paddy Power there, overs have it. Delighted! I thought there had only been 9 or 10.

Good shout youngtag. :)

youngtag
4th January 2009, 16:34
Cheers Jonah, just goes to show what a generous handicap it was as it wasn't exactly wall to wall maximums. I'll have a quick look at the final and see if anything jumps out.