PDA

View Full Version : Vc Bet - Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackster109
24th January 2009, 21:01
Hello guys

I am becoming very annoyed with the service that I am recieving from VC Bet. Today I placed a 5 team accumulator, I had 4 correct results and one match (Histon v Grays) called off. VC have settled the bet as a loss, despite the Histon match becoming void and the other results going my way.

This is third time this has happened to me within 3 weeks. Two previous bets were short of the returns I was expecting, one due to a postponment and the other due to an incorect bonus being applied to a Lucky 31 bet.

I keep a record of all my bets on spreadsheet and check my returns looking for errors. I have emailed them again and told them of the mistake but also told them I thinking further action because some punters may not be aware of these mistakes and losing money when they shouldn't be. This seems to be happening to often for my liking, it may be due to system error but it is not on.

I would advise people to check thier bets because this could happening to lots more people other than me!!

Jackster

TheOldhamWhisper
24th January 2009, 21:54
Whilst it is quite annoying, I can tell you that there is little (or nothing) you can do other than contact them and ask them to rectify the situation. Legally, gambling debts are not enforcable but the company will almost certainly make good the shortfall.

What I don't understand is why you are still using this company - the wouldn't get a second chance (let alone further chances) to make the same mistake.

Win2Win
24th January 2009, 22:58
I think gambling debts, etc, are now enforceable since the Gambling Bill past.

jackster109
25th January 2009, 12:40
Just recieved an email from VC Bet and they have rectified the problem and said that they have passed my comments on to relevant department.

Im still using them because I haven't had any problems with them in the past other than the last few weeks. I will be checking my records to see if any other mistakes have been made.

It seems obvious to me that there a system error, concerning permulated bets when there been a postponement or bonus being applied.

Most people may notice if accumulator hasn't been paid out properly but how many winning Lucky 15s or Lucky 31s have slipped under the net in recent weeks. I find it hard to see that I am only one being affected or its just some weird coincidence.

After all they would be quick enough asking for thier money back if they settled a bet wrongly in my favour.