PDA

View Full Version : Unemployment Fiddle

Win2Win
24th February 2009, 09:58
We all know the government fiddle the unemployment figures, as they assume we are all as dumb as them! :splapme

My lad, and his cousin get £30 a week for attending college for 2 days a week, so they are not unemployed.....but they are allowed to work....so that erm.....make them unemployed at the moment then!! But they are not included in the figures.

A distant relative of mine has been on 17 courses over the last 6 years to 'retrain' him!! :doh .......they have now given up and the Job Center got him on cares allowance for his elderly mother......so that keeps him off the unemployment list. He's lived with mummy all his life, her health has been the same for the last 20 years!!!

I wonder what the unemployment stats are if we use the method used back in the 80's? 4M+ I'll bet

counterfeit
24th February 2009, 13:20
Have you taken your medication today?

Win2Win
24th February 2009, 13:42
Have you taken your medication today?
Lots :thumbs

barrelmaniac
24th February 2009, 13:47
Lots :thumbs

Too much?
:cuck

yea but seriously, i bet there are millions more unemployed especially if you count the ones claiming disability benefit when a lot of them are just overweight but still capable of working- there are a lot of genuine cases, but I also think there are a lot of bogus claims as well!

Win2Win
24th February 2009, 15:22
They put smackheads and alcoholics on incapacity as they have a disease.....not a lifestyle choice! :doh

karen
10th March 2009, 21:34
Your so right about this issue.My uncle was unemployed for 1 year at the age of 59,when he turned 60 they they changed and offered him a package so he does not have to work.This eliminates him the unemployment figures.

lowe1
10th March 2009, 21:41
My mate just got laid off and went to see about goverment training, he asked for a grant towards NDT training but was told that he could only do courses like forklift training:yikes::yikes: they told him that they look at what type of industry is in the region and since most of it is factory work even though there are no jobs available in these factorys

3 factories have laid staff off in the same estate where he worked and there are no forklift jobs available

Ndt jobs are everywhere, I do Ndt and am being offered jobs every week

Doesnt make sense