PDA

View Full Version : Great User Banning Button. has worked for past few years

mikesani2
19th March 2009, 09:37
Beaturmeat.com

I have used this banning button for the past few years and have had great results. Some guys use a different approach to forum membership and it has not only created a great number of bannings, but the bannings have remained consistent. So far, I have banned an avg of 1 spammer out of 3000 forum members every week. Has anybody else used this banning button? I will be banning more members soon and just wanted more info.

Here are his last 2 week's results:

Week of March 2nd-March 8th
Amount spammed=5 forums

Week of February 23rd-March 1st
Amount spammed=2 forums

I can’t verify the forums spammed but the records are accurate

For his full records-http://Beaturmeat/Goldspammers.html
This banning button has made me a lot of enemies over the past few months. His e-mail is Beaturmeat@spam.spam if anybody needs to contact him.

His website is Beaturmeat.com

Today’s free pick is Sod off And Die +100

mathare
19th March 2009, 10:13
Just to give everyone an idea of some of the spam we get rid of on this forum. I may have edited the odd word here and there though...

Win2Win
19th March 2009, 14:18
:laugh

TheOldhamWhisper
19th March 2009, 18:26
Some high quality use of the banning button there :D

mathare
19th March 2009, 18:41
This is the fourth time I had seen this exact same post (before I edited it). It's been posted twice by two spammers, each time in different areas of the forum, and both spammers have been kicked off the forum without anyone other than the mods seeing their messages. I decided to have a little fun with this one.

Not only will spammers be banned but they will be mocked too - you have been warned!

counterfeit
19th March 2009, 20:08
Brilliant post