25th April 2009, 22:09
Thats the life of the rich and famous Vegy

Win2Win
26th April 2009, 08:45
Didn't you just come back from Vegas, or am I having a serious dose of De Ja Vu
:peeky

That was 5 weeks ago :rolleyes:

Thats the life of the rich and famous Vegy

I hadn't had a holiday since Jan 08 before that, and usually go away 3 times a year, mostly Strangeways :D

vegyjones
26th April 2009, 23:22
3 a year :yikes:

Boy I wish I had paid more attention to your tips when I joined! Might be able to afford a holiday myself if I had :D

barrelmaniac
27th April 2009, 14:17
I dropped some people off at heathrow the other day that were flying out to mexico, I told them that they couldnt go wrong with a holiday in Mexico, oops!

vegyjones
27th April 2009, 14:21
German Herald's headline in a few months time

"Member of Satanic cult group Win2Win single handedly responsible for death of entire UK population from Swine Flu" :D

barrelmaniac
27th April 2009, 18:41
confirmed cases in scotland, For so many tourists to have caught this I think that the problem in Mexico must be pretty big. Could be about to get serious, lets hope we dont get too many cases here in the uk.... It would probably have an affect on the running of horseracing or any events where you get a big crowd of people.

Win2Win
27th April 2009, 20:08
Starnge that it is only mild flu in other countries.....maybe something to say for not living on beans :)

peza2605
29th April 2009, 20:35
you know when youre there boss, can you pick me up a fez, a fez for pez if you will....

Win2Win
29th April 2009, 20:41
:doh

I've been picked up by the fuzz!

Win2Win
30th April 2009, 08:40
Something not quite right here........4000 people die from flu every year in the UK, and 36,000 in the US, and most of them are near enough pandemic due to air travel.

So far only Mexicans are getting it seriously, and keeling over, different genetic makeup, and different programmed immune system than the Western world.

Thanks to the WHO I've been living in the cellar for 2 years living on dried potato and beans waiting for the bird flu to finish wiping out humanity. :splapme

On top of that only 5%-20% of any population can actually catch it, the majority are immune.

I've never even had a cold for years, let alone the flu, but my nice GP has given me Tamiflu anyway for my hols just incase a Mexican sneezes on me....although if one did, he'd be dead....and not from the flu :killer

Floopy2009
3rd May 2009, 12:04
Hopefully this outbreak as they call is not as bad as they make out, but then again the way the government works they might be holding things back and not teling us the full truth of how serious this could be, which would not suprise me

we will see................

TheOldhamWhisper
3rd May 2009, 12:22
:doh

I've been picked up by the fuzz!

That's nothing, I've been swung round by my b....... :omg: :laugh

bigcumba
3rd May 2009, 14:27
That's nothing, I've been swung round by my b....... :omg: :laugh

Yeah but you had to pay her extra for that! :D