PDA

View Full Version : SFA Cup Final

mathare
30th May 2009, 14:37
I can't see Rangers losing this by any stretch of the imagination and even though 3/10 is a short price I think it's easy money and will be having a decent bet on it.

These sides have met 176 times with Rangers winning 129 of those, 27 draws and Falkirk victorious 20 times. Rangers have played Falkirk four times this season and beaten them on every occasion. Rangers have also won the last 8 meetings between these sides.

In the FA Cup there have been 17 meetings with Rangers winning 12, 3 draws and two wins for Falkirk, pretty much in line with the overall stats.

Given these stats the odds are pretty much spot on for a Rangers victory so while there is little perceived value the relative form of the two sides points towards a comfortable Rangers victory and I will be helping myself to the 3/10 on offer.

Win2Win
30th May 2009, 15:52
As footy goes, it does look great value, true odds would be around 1/6 based on the stats and recent form.

yerotsluap
30th May 2009, 16:21
Absolutely cracking goal for Novo 28 seconds after he came on. Falkirk were by far the better side in the first half but the early second half goal for Rangers has given them confidence

mathare
30th May 2009, 16:58
Perhaps not as comfortable as it could have been but a winner nonetheless.

Makes up for some of my losses on the English FA Cup Final (1st goal after 27th minute and under 2.5 goals)

jonahjones
31st May 2009, 10:26
Makes up for some of my losses on the English FA Cup Final (1st goal after 27th minute and under 2.5 goals)

Bad luck with those bets Mat. Having drawn both of our games with Chelsea this season 0-0, I thought you had every chance.

Bizarrely, the first goal didn't even come after the twenty seven second mark!!!

Wholly unexpected.

mathare
31st May 2009, 12:35
Bad luck with those bets Mat.Cheers.

I did some research into the two teams and past FA Cup Finals and everything was screaming no early goal and few goals in total. Guess it wasn't a typical FA Cup Final, perhaps due to the early goal.