PDA

View Full Version : F1 driver merry-go-round

mathare
16th November 2009, 12:54
Mercedes have bought a controlling stake in Brawn (75%) apparently so the team will be rebranded Mercedes GP. This means Button will go to McLaren with Heidfeld and Rosberg driving for Mercedes according to the BBC. Nothing confirmed on the driver front yet but that's the rumours.

Be nice to see Hamilton with a team-mate who can actually drive and challenge for honours. I never rated Kovalainen as a top driver.

CharlesBarkley
16th November 2009, 16:37
If I were Button I wouldnt even think about joining Team Hamilton. He will get blown out the water I fear

TooTall
16th November 2009, 17:56
If I were Button I wouldnt even think about joining Team Hamilton. He will get blown out the water I fear

They both will by Mercedes GP

barrelmaniac
16th November 2009, 22:36
They both will by Mercedes GP

they must be confident if they have bought such a big stake in it.... but the world works in mysterious ways sometimes when money is involved.

mathare
18th November 2009, 13:27
Raikkonen will go rallying next season instead of driving an F1 car (he had already said that any F1 contract he signed would have to allow him to go rallying now and then too) so it looks like McLaren will confirm Button as their second driver later this afternoon