PDA

View Full Version : Daily Waffle 28th November

jonahjones
28th November 2009, 14:08
The W2W Lays continue to be the only system providing consistent winners at high prices. ;fire

scoobydoo
28th November 2009, 16:56
Anyone who has a bank with the Timmy Murphy system would be more than happy this afternoon, Beat The Boys wins at Newcastle at 14/1 (21.0 on betfair). That is 2 good priced winners in 9 days.

mathare
28th November 2009, 18:13
With the evening racing, the second semi-final in the ATP World Tour Finals and a few football matches here and abroad still to go I am almost exactly breakeven for the day so far

scoobydoo
28th November 2009, 18:28
Sorry Mat my head is not with it today. I saw jonah had started a thread earlier but still began my own. :doh

mathare
28th November 2009, 18:54
Sorry Mat my head is not with it today. I saw jonah had started a thread earlier but still began my own. :dohThat's alright. Jonah's was in the old place for these type of threads (not to worry though) and merging threads is a nice easy job :)

scoobydoo
28th November 2009, 18:58
That's alright. Jonah's was in the old place for these type of threads (not to worry though) and merging threads is a nice easy job :)

I am putting down to having a good day (so far) I think...a lack of red numbers in excel! :cuck :wink

mathare
28th November 2009, 19:27
Once I had chased Key Regard up from 6.4 to 8.6 shortly before the off in order to get my lay on it was bound to win wasn't it! :(

barrelmaniac
28th November 2009, 19:59
today has been a bad day for me, but could have been worse,

mathare
28th November 2009, 23:01
A slight win for me today, winning back what I lost yesterday almost to the penny. I have one unsettled bet as I am not sure Victor Chandler have settled it correctly so I am not updating my spreadsheet until I find out for sure. I backed Livingston to beat Clyde and they were 1-0 up when the match was abandoned. VC have settled it as a winner it seems but I think the bet will be voided in time so I am leaving it unsettled in my figures for now.

W2W Systems: 2 from 5, down 1.94pts
W2W Lays: 7 from 7, up 5.48pts (I wasn't fully matched on at least one of them)
Other: 28 from 56, up 408.16pts (but down 45p! due to variations in bank sizes)

mathare
29th November 2009, 19:06
I backed Livingston to beat Clyde and they were 1-0 up when the match was abandoned. VC have settled it as a winner it seems but I think the bet will be voided in time so I am leaving it unsettled in my figures for now.I emailed them about it and they have now voided all bets on that market. They have, however, given me a £10 free bet as a goodwill gesture