PDA

View Full Version : CAN CAN STAR (All Weather)

frontrunner
2nd December 2009, 18:59
CAN CAN STAR was held out the back by her inexperienced 7lb claimer at Lingfield. The horse was doing all it's best work at the finish & I feel that CAN CAN STAR would have won had there been a couple of more yards to go. The horse lost due to pilot error. Compensation awaits.

Frontrunner
:spinning

lowe1
2nd December 2009, 19:03
ignore my alzheimers is getting worse

frontrunner
2nd December 2009, 21:54
:doh

Consider yourself ignored :laugh

Frontrunner

frontrunner
12th December 2009, 19:21
CAN CAN STAR (3/1) runs in the 8.50 Wolverhampton tonight :thumbs

Frontrunner

Street cry
12th December 2009, 20:03
Think it's too high in the weights but good luck FR

Godspot
13th December 2009, 04:09
Think it's too high in the weights but good luck FR

I was thinking that too & now he's come 2nd, likely to be upped a little more - was thinking he'd be better off being dropped into Claiming company but he does like this time of year Dec/Jan.

I see he has only been tried in blinkers once and disappointed, or at least didn't improve & that is the only headgear he's ever been tried with - I'd watch out for the application of cheekpieces, tongue-strap, visor or eye-shields in the near future too...

frontrunner
13th December 2009, 23:40
Thank you both for your input :)

My eyes lit up when I saw the jockey booking but to be fair he didn't give the horse a better ride than the 7lb claimer did.

What has cost the horse to lose it's last two races (in my opinion) is because it has been coming round a sharpish bend with a wall of horses in from of him then by the time it get's going it's all too late. CAN CAN STAR needs to be ridden handy to avoid future hard luck stories.

Bye for now......I will return :thumbs

Frontrunner