PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl 44

vegyjones
7th February 2010, 14:39
New Orleans Saints V Indianapolis Colts

There's no doubting the quality of the Colts and Payton Manning is arguably the best player in the league - probably lewss arguably the best QB in the league. But at odds of 1/2, they just don't represent value in my opinion, so I think that 7/4 on the Saints to win outright is a touch generous.

There's no doubt that if the Colts win it will be because of their passing game, and the Saints too are a good passing team. However the Colts have a good defence when it comes to defendng the red zone, and I believe that if the Saints are going to win, they are going to need their running game to score them a few pints. That is why I think that a good bet for MVP is Pierre Thomas the RB of the Saints at 16/1

WIN - NO Saints @ 7/4
MVP - Pierre Thomas (NO Saints) @ 16/1

mathare
7th February 2010, 14:46
I've been on New Orleans for most of the season at 4/1 so will be hedging it off with a bet on the Colts. I will only really go for cover on the Colts though so I will still be cheering the Saints on this evening

bigcumba
7th February 2010, 15:08
I have a few good friends on Facebook from Shreveport, not far from NO, they've been raving about the quality of their players this season.. so I'll be rooting for them too :)