PDA

View Full Version : system

maxy42
29th May 2003, 22:03
i have been working on a system where you back the winning jockey in the next race plus any hot fancy and carry on through the card. today 29/5/03 k fallon had a four timer d holland 2 timer and other jockeys at meeting had doubles. like dobbin and mcathy at wetherby. i started with a 200 point bank ended up 396. it is early days, if one of your winning jocks is on an outsider bet ew last race at weatherby i had ist and 3rd with this sytem. it is my first week but i have been in profit everyday. best wishes maxy

TheOldhamWhisper
29th May 2003, 22:16
Welcome maxy - Good Luck with your system.

One question, If the jockey wins the first but does not have a ride in the second, then the winners of the first two races have rides in the third, do you void the race, or back both selections?

maxy42
29th May 2003, 22:31
both, plus one more you fancy if you wish

maxy42
29th May 2003, 22:40
i have not had the situation of five different jockeys winning the first 5 rides at the meetings i do. but for a i£ stake you would be puttting £5 on the last race if all your jockeys ride, which does not usually happen. do not forget you can still have your fancys. i will post how much i lost if this happens.

maxy42
31st May 2003, 21:28
system still in profit today when you back jockeys who already have won on the card, it narrows the field. pat edddery double a little apprentice double darley double calhain double. the best one at stratford r green won first at 25 1 i was not on he won the last at 25 1 which i was with the sytem. i have been betting £1 max and have won well, am a bit scared of going higher incase it crashes down around my head. we will have to see.