PDA

View Full Version : Ministers in tactical voting call

Win2Win Racing
4th May 2010, 12:51
Labour ministers call for tactical voting in marginal seats - but the Lib Dems call it "desperate" while the Tories say it is "deluded".

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8658694.stm)

Win2Win
4th May 2010, 12:59
Well as no one can figure out the normal voting, you sure as hell aren;t going to get many trying to complivate it further ya muppet :ass2

vegyjones
4th May 2010, 23:16
I'm just going to tick all the boxes. One of them's got to be right :D

TheOldhamWhisper
5th May 2010, 08:15
I'm just going to tick all the boxes. One of them's got to be right :D

I don't think that's politically correct :wink

tovarich
5th May 2010, 09:53
Is there anything clean and honest in this "NEW" type Labour Party? Knowing that they can't beat the Tories in a straight contest, they're asking "NEW" labour voters to change their minds and habits of a lifetime and vote for Lib Dems, Tut! Tut! This the government that sets the standards we have to live by.

No wonder this once Great Britain is now in the gutter.

scoobydoo
5th May 2010, 12:07
Is there anything clean and honest in this "NEW" type Labour Party? Knowing that they can't beat the Tories in a straight contest, they're asking "NEW" labour voters to change their minds and habits of a lifetime and vote for Lib Dems, Tut! Tut! This the government that sets the standards we have to live by.

No wonder this once Great Britain is now in the gutter.

Anything to keep the blue rinse brigade out! :D I don't honestly think the people need telling this to be honest, they know if it is a straight fight with the Tories and Lib Dems what to do, it ain't rocket science is it! :doh

Talking of standards, do you think we need some 'Back to Basics' Tov? :wink