PDA

View Full Version : Easy Ticket (Ire)

Godspot
7th September 2010, 12:46
Getting a bit bored with looking at that Galpin Junior so...

Tee hee... 3 days later & the Racing Post still haven't managed to work any figures for trips over the round course at Haydock last Saturday - it said on the tele that the clerk of the course said that races a mile & upwards were 60m short of advertised - there were some seriously fast times & I'd wager Dave Edwards is calling a Stewards Enquiry but

either way, Markab & Easy Ticket, hopefully ran over the same 6f. Once weight for age is taken into account then Easy Ticket ran only 6/7lb's shy of Markab who took 1/2sec off the previous course record & earned a Racing Post Rating of 122 -

so why then, maybe the rpr's don't take wfa into account, a miserly 99 for Easy Ticket?

Anyway, let me make a couple of bold predictions -

1/ When I get the Weekender tomorrow, Dave Edwards' Topspeed Barometer column will feature Easy Ticket as Red Hot!!

2/ Easy Ticket is future Pattern Class.

But possibly, could turn out quickly under a penalty too...

Godspot
9th September 2010, 13:00
Anyway, let me make a couple of bold predictions -

1/ When I get the Weekender tomorrow, Dave Edwards' Topspeed Barometer column will feature Easy Ticket as Red Hot!!

Halfway there! But that's not bad is it? Of all the horses to have ran within a week, just one gets singled out as Red Hot. Not the first time I've pre-empted that column either. Oh, he also reckons he's Black Type material too!