PDA

View Full Version : Hair Product RANT.

John
30th September 2010, 11:51
I placed an order for some hair stuff from a hair salon on 12 September. It still hasn't been delivered.

Okay, so there could have been a problem with delivery. 2 x emails to their Sales team (one directly in an email sent on 20th September, and one where I filled in a Contact form on the site on 26th September. NEITHER RESPONDED TO. ;fire

I'm going to call them at lunch today and probably end up making a huge complaint, mentioning how awful their customer service is and distinct lack of communication.

What are my rights? Are they in breach of the Sale of Goods Act 1979, or any others?

Thank you. :)

mathare
30th September 2010, 12:26
What do they say about delivery times? What are their Ts&Cs? We're only talking a couple of weeks so they are probably perfectly within their rights as a lot of remote ordering has a 28 day delivery period on it

Win2Win
30th September 2010, 15:10
How'd you get on?

Is your hair not nice now then? :mad: :wink:

barrelmaniac
30th September 2010, 15:57
Everyday is a bad hair day for me..... I suppose that I should look on the bright side that I still have all of it.

John
30th September 2010, 16:44
Hi Mat, it's next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm.

I called them. "Oh, it's our Manager who deals with that, you'll have to call back tomorrow."

I briefly explained the situation anyway.

"Oh, his internet's been down."

I almost said: "Do you think that's an acceptable answer? Do you think Amazon would give me that excuse?"

:thumbsdown: