PDA

View Full Version : Britain receives Assange warrant

Win2Win Racing
6th December 2010, 22:52
A European arrest warrant for the Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange, arrives from Sweden.

More... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/int/news/-/news/uk-11930488)

Godspot
7th December 2010, 03:16
Julian Assange (http://www.theonion.com/articles/julian-assange-fired-from-it-job-at-pentagon,18572/) Fired From IT Job At Pentagon

ARLINGTON, VA—With officials describing his publication of sensitive U.S. State Department documents as "the last straw," Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was asked to resign from his position as the Pentagon's IT coordinator Monday. "We gave him his first warning after the whole Iraq and Afghanistan war diaries thing, and strike two was when he forwarded that video montage of Nicolas Cage yelling to the entire staff," Defense Department human resources director Curtis Shannon said. "But we just can't overlook this latest offense. Even if he's the only one who knows where the spare USB cables are." At press time, Assange had already been invited to interview for an IT position at the Central Intelligence Agency.

Win2Win
7th December 2010, 10:23
The Yanks are trying everything they can think of to bring him down, and are realising they are not that powerful after all.... although they may have realised that with Bin Laden..... single men can do sooooo much damage to a Superpower :doh1: ..... they'll probably send MOSAD after him :rolleyes:

scoobydoo
7th December 2010, 10:28
I've heard MOSSAD monitor Godspot on here. :smile:I wouldn't trust what any state says about Assange now as they all want to dump him in the ocean.. I would just advise him not to go in any Paris tunnels in the near future!

Win2Win
7th December 2010, 10:39
Anyone notice from all the countries in the world he came to the UK :doh1: .... says it all really about us :ass2

Godspot
7th December 2010, 12:13
Have you heard the one about....

Assange Accuser (http://my.firedoglake.com/kirkmurphy/2010/12/04/assanges-chief-accuser-has-her-own-history-with-us-funded-anti-castro-groups-one-of-which-has-cia-ties/) Worked with US-Funded, CIA-Tied Anti-Castro Group By Kirk James Murphy, M.D. 04 Dec 2010 [As reported by Israel Shamir and Paul Bennett in Counterpunch in September], Julian Assange’s chief accuser in Sweden has a significant history of work with anti-Castro groups, at least one of which is US funded and openly supported by a former CIA agent convicted in the mass murder of seventy three Cubans on an airliner he [Luis Posada Carilles] was involved in blowing up... Who is Julian Assange’s chief accuser in Sweden? She’s a gender equity officer at Uppsula University -- who chose to associate with a US funded group openly supported by a convicted terrorist and mass murderer. She just happens to have her work published by a very well funded group connected with Union Liberal Cubana -- whose leader, Carlos Alberto Montaner, in turn just happened to pop up on right wing Colombian TV a few hours after the right-wing coup in Honduras.