PDA

View Full Version : Sex register appeals to go ahead

Win2Win Racing
16th February 2011, 03:59
A scheme allowing offenders to appeal against a lifetime on the sex offenders register is to be implemented by ministers, the BBC learns.

More... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/int/news/-/news/uk-12476979)

Win2Win
16th February 2011, 10:08
Let them appeal .... then change it so that they are on it beyond life :thumbs

tovarich
17th February 2011, 00:16
Paedos and rapists are arguing that they should not be on a register of sex offenders after they have served their sentence because they have Human Rights. Obviously they don't believe that their innocent victims have Human Rights too. I would agree to this on one condition - That their names be removed AFTER they agree to voluntary castration, either Physical or chemical. I would also bring in a law whereby anyone found guilty of paedophilia (rape is harder to prove) would be autimatically castrated as part of their sentence. This, in time, may prove to be the biggest deterrment.

What do you think?

Win2Win
17th February 2011, 00:29
I think everyone would be to scared to even look at a kid :omg:

Godspot
17th February 2011, 01:55
Paedos and rapists are arguing that they should not be on a register of sex offenders after they have served their sentence because they have Human Rights. Obviously they don't believe that their innocent victims have Human Rights too. I would agree to this on one condition - That their names be removed AFTER they agree to voluntary castration, either Physical or chemical. I would also bring in a law whereby anyone found guilty of paedophilia (rape is harder to prove) would be autimatically castrated as part of their sentence. This, in time, may prove to be the biggest deterrment.

What do you think?

We may as well have Shariah Law!

But I have emboldened the fact that you don't seem to get the point - obviously, when they committed the crime, they were sick - a rehabilitated offender would realise that. The way the law stands, there doesn't seem much point in rehabilitating oneself if it's going to treat you the same regardless.

Win2Win
17th February 2011, 10:55
Peado's aren't sick, it's a lifestyle choice, the same as my lifestyle choice for me to be interested in Filipina's. The same as being a drug user and alcoholic is a choice as well.

Godspot
17th February 2011, 13:18
Peado's aren't sick, it's a lifestyle choice, the same as my lifestyle choice for me to be interested in Filipina's. The same as being a drug user and alcoholic is a choice as well.

That makes no sense either - so people can't change their 'lifestyle choice?'

Win2Win
17th February 2011, 19:15
You can't 'cure' a lifestyle choice! :rolleyes:

How do you prove someone has changed? I don't date women in my area as I don't like them, but I have no way of proving I don't, nor can you prove someone who has beasted kids doesn't still want to do it. Not doing it does not mean they won't. Them telling you they have changed does not mean they won't. :doh