PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Rome (Ire)

Godspot
12th April 2011, 00:25
Clocked a whopper at Dundalk on Friday & while he's not entered for a Guineas, he's not far behind the best & could be interesting if he's supplemented.

Could also herald a new dynasty on the breeding front for his sire, Holy Roman Empire - He's presently 25% on the AW & had his first Group race winner at Leopardstown on Sunday too.

Godspot
3rd May 2011, 14:07
Won a Listed race @ 6/4f at the Curragh yesterday but I doubt he'll beat the second again (Zabarajad - J Oxx/Aga Khan - will go for Irish 2,000 if ground remains fast) on turf - he's going for the French 2,000 but not looked into that.

He was also slightly shown up on the clock by the fillies in the next race on the card & pretty much proved himself shy of the best class here.

Godspot
15th May 2011, 04:51
- he's going for the French 2,000 but not looked into that.

He was also slightly shown up on the clock by the fillies in the next race on the card & pretty much proved himself shy of the best class here.

I got 5 horses ahead of him on my figures so think a place is the best he can hope for today?

Wootton Bassett XoM PB 126me nr fresh 7s Long Oct 10 - Not bad with Workforce & Goldikova on same card!! 138
Tin Horse 138
Glaswegian 136
Modern History 133
Maiguri 132