PDA

View Full Version : Future Generation (Ire)

Godspot
22nd May 2011, 11:53
Having just seen the R Fahey trained Common Touch step up nicely @ York yesterday - there was a horse that ran in Ireland that clocked most comparable figures too - she's likely to go up more than the 5lb that CT did but by my reckoning even a 10lb hike should still leave a bit to spare & she could come out under a penalty.

Further reading suggests she might just be going for some black type - she's up to it, I tell thee....

Godspot
17th July 2011, 12:39
Further reading suggests she might just be going for some black type - she's up to it, I tell thee....

Crikey - I forgot about this one - she came 2nd @ 8/s in a Gr3 yesterday but had won a 33k h'cap over CD in June @ 9/1 - seems to like the Curragh (112), not improved on the clock tho. Have to watch out for her in a CD Listed race.

Godspot
11th August 2011, 17:08
7.05 Leop

Don't like her chances tonight at all - I got Emiyna 10lb higher & up against 3 previous CD's too - 5/2, no thank you!

Godspot
12th August 2011, 12:19
Win some lose some I suppose as she won but she had twice previously been beaten at Leopardstown & it was the first time she had run in a field so small as 6 runners where she just came out & duly made all, so now she has shown she is quite versatile, she not finished yet but one for the notebook has to be the 2yo debutant of A P O'Brien - Astrology who clocked a comparable time once weight for age taken into account & this gotta be another Derby prospect.