PDA

View Full Version : Moyes says referee 'ruined' derby

Win2Win Racing
1st October 2011, 23:20
Everton boss David Moyes claims the Merseyside derby was "ruined" by referee Martin Atkinson's decision to send off Jack Rodwell.

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/15138647.stm)

Win2Win
2nd October 2011, 09:22
I thought the Ref had a great game :thumbs ..... Everton had plenty of time with 11 men to score. Liverpool controlled most of the match though.

barneymather
2nd October 2011, 16:53
I didn't think I'd see Kenny Dalglish back in a manager's job, let alone at Anfield. A former colleague worked alongside his wife in the 70s when she'd just got married to Dalglish and he was with Celtic (the irony is he supported Rangers as a boy, having grown up opposite Ibrox).

Even though players were on absolute peanuts then compared to now and sponsorship deals were almost unheard of, he was still earning enough at Parkhead to move into a house in Newton Mearns, a posh neighbourhood near Glasgow chock-full of doctors and the like. Some people have all the ruddy luck, not that I'm envious. :mad:

scoobydoo
3rd October 2011, 15:43
I thought the Ref had a great game :thumbs ..... Everton had plenty of time with 11 men to score. Liverpool controlled most of the match though.

Dalglish didn't see the challenge from Rodwell. He would have if it had been his player sent off, I guarantee it. Awful decision, Atkinson should be demoted for 5 matches. :doh1: