PDA

View Full Version : PFA backs Tevez on Man City fine

Win2Win Racing
27th October 2011, 22:09
Carlos Tevez should not be fined four weeks' wages by Manchester City, says the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA).

More... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/15485056.stm)

Win2Win
28th October 2011, 08:41
Er..... no evidence he refused to play .... he only refused to warm up :doh .... DUH!!!! Without the warm up you can't play :headbange

barneymather
28th October 2011, 17:56
Typical of the PFA to play its part in Tevez (or any other player) not receiving his due punishment. Just as other unions say there's no such thing as a lazy or incompetent worker, so the PFA insist players always get rough justice.

I have to laugh at the suggestion Tevez will sue as Mancini's comments could harm his reputation. Somehow I don't think Tevez's earning capacity will be affected, and as for his precious reputation, there would've been no discussion if he hadn't acted like a giant baby and "refused to warm up".

Alright, Tevez is rich, but he's got silly hair and a funny face and could do with a boot somewhere painful to give him a dose of reality. :wink:

Win2Win
29th October 2011, 09:16
I guess he won't be playing any more games, but still has to turn up for training while all his player 'friends' now thinks he's a complete :crazy: :rolleyes: