PDA

View Full Version : sunnyhillboy a horse to follow this jump season

lowey100
9th December 2011, 22:13
Running tomorrow and one to follow for this season.

Godspot
10th December 2011, 02:32
I got a little book - 100 Jumpers to Follow - the only one running in that race is Divers

lowey100
16th March 2012, 10:25
Running tomorrow and one to follow for this season.

Hope you was on Sunnyhillboy at cheltenham, :smile: i was. 5 out of yesterday which kept the bank manager happy.

lowey100
22nd March 2012, 23:18
Should run a big race, will love the challenge of aintree fences.

Godspot
23rd March 2012, 03:32
Should run a big race, will love the challenge of aintree fences.

But there has only been one Cheltenham Festival winner who has followed up in the Grand National since 1961.

lowey100
27th March 2012, 20:55
But there has only been one Cheltenham Festival winner who has followed up in the Grand National since 1961.

That is true Godspot, Cheltenham does take it out of you. But Sunnyhillboy is relatively fresh horse running just 3 races this season. how he stayed on at cheltenham makes me think he will be
there abouts at Aintree. they use to say you want a 2mile 6 furlong horse for the National, not just a out and out stayer but a horse with a finish as they only hunt round the first circuit. Jonjo would love to win the race as would JP Mcmanus. Not sure what AP is riding yet but will be a good indication of chances if he does.

Godspot
11th April 2012, 12:00
Couple of runs back Nick Mordin was saying that he lacks the size for Aintree & would be better off at Fairyhouse but now

he makes the Mordin final 4 qualifiers on all his trends & stats etc along with, Killyglen, The Midnight Club (bf last year & ground could come right this), Sunnyhill Boy & Treacle who he suggests should be dutched individually & then do combination FC's for a big payout, yah! :rolleyes:

lowey100
15th April 2012, 10:51
Ran a great race and i feel a dead heat would have been justice after 4 miles. Well done Neptune but heartfelt commisaration.

Win2Win
15th April 2012, 13:10
Beaten in the last stride .... HMPF!!! :rolleyes: