PDA

View Full Version : BET 365 FREE IN-PLAY BET on Chelsea v Napoli

TheGoodGuy
13th March 2012, 17:07
Bet 365 are once again offering a free In-Play bet of up to £50 when a pre-match bet of up to £50 is placed on the Champions League Chelsea v Napoli game tomorrow (Wednesday).

To qualify for the free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If the In-Play bet loses B365 will refund this stake, up to the same value as the pre-match bet (max £50)

Depending how much you can afford to stake, you can make this bet profitable no matter what the outcome!

Here's how, and what I've staked so far:

£24 on Chelsea to win @ 1.83 (B365)
£10 on Napoli to win @ 4.4 (BetVictor)

Now, when the match starts tomorrow, I'll go back to B365 and according to the terms of the bet I can place an In-Play bet up to £24 in my scenario above, which is refunded if the bet loses.

What I will be doing just after the 19:45 kick-off Wednesday is:

£20 on the DRAW @ on or around 3.5 (B365)

Using the odds I've quoted above:
If Chelsea win: 1.83 x £24 = £43.92 return. Add to this the refund of the losing In-Play bet of £20 = TOTAL RETURN of £63.92. Take away the total staked = £54; leaves a profit of £9.92

If Napoli win: 4.4 x £10 = £44 return. Add to this the refund of the losing In-Play bet of £20 = TOTAL RETURN of £64. Take away the total staked = £54; leaves a profit of £10

If the In-Play DRAW bet wins: 3.5 x £20 = £70 return. Take away the total staked = £54; leaves a profit of £16

So whatever happens I'm going to win at least a tenner (bar 8p)!!

If you can afford it, get on....you can't lose.

:thumbs

Obviously by tweaking the stakes and/or getting better odds will increase the overall profit, but what I've done above is good enough for me.

TheGoodGuy
15th March 2012, 02:01
Well, there you go..couldn't lose...

If Chelsea win: 1.83 x £24 = £43.92 return. Add to this the refund of the losing In-Play bet of £20 = TOTAL RETURN of £63.92. Take away the total staked = £54; leaves a profit of £9.92

Free money...better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick any day!!!

Roll on the next one!

:thumbs