PDA

View Full Version : Heard Fury working really well for Lincoln, after being gelded.

lowey100
27th March 2012, 21:25
have had a good word about Fury from his gallop reports, Has been gelded and it seems it as done the trick, this horse finished fifth in frankels guineas win. Has class and couldbe thrown in.

lowey100
31st March 2012, 20:42
have had a good word about Fury from his gallop reports, Has been gelded and it seems it as done the trick, this horse finished fifth in frankels guineas win. Has class and couldbe thrown in.

I thought Fury ran a great race in running third today, Theres more to come from this horse if he stays injury free.

Godspot
1st April 2012, 01:08
I thought Fury ran a great race in running third today, Theres more to come from this horse if he stays injury free.

He let me down bud as my top rated today - one of the Haggas', think it's the trainers son Sam but he was saying on Twitter early in the week, that they were praying for rain & he clocked his best off me in soft ground, I thought he might just get away with it today as for the watering at the track but it wasn't to be?

Biggest improver from the race was Edinburgh Knight who was giving the first 4 around 6lb & comes out with just about biggest figure of the meet.

& I know the weight-for-age scale is all :voodoo: but 'time-of-meet' today went to the Brocklesby winner, My Boy Bill, some 30lb better than last year's winner & better than anything seen as a juvenile in Ireland as yet.

Other improvers from the meet:

Prince Of Burma, Zaina, Reachforthebucks & Calaf

lowey100
1st April 2012, 21:05
He let me down bud as my top rated today - one of the Haggas', think it's the trainers son Sam but he was saying on Twitter early in the week, that they were praying for rain & he clocked his best off me in soft ground, I thought he might just get away with it today as for the watering at the track but it wasn't to be?

Biggest improver from the race was Edinburgh Knight who was giving the first 4 around 6lb & comes out with just about biggest figure of the meet.

& I know the weight-for-age scale is all :voodoo: but 'time-of-meet' today went to the Brocklesby winner, My Boy Bill, some 30lb better than last year's winner & better than anything seen as a juvenile in Ireland as yet.

Other improvers from the meet:

Prince Of Burma, Zaina, Reachforthebucks & Calaf

I had been told they wanted rain for fury but had heard they were watering course and same as you thought he might get away with it. will be interesting where they go next with him. I also agree the horse that came out of race with the most credit as to be Edinburgh Knight giving weight to all. Interesting to hear " My Boy Bill " ran 30lb better than last years winner, will put it in my notebook. Many thx Godspot

Godspot
5th May 2012, 14:19
Can't believe he's been favourite trying to give lumps of weight in soft ground his last two runs - surely going to be better off in a Listed race?

Laf
14th May 2012, 12:46
Fury is entered into a Listed handicap at York on Thursday.

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/card.sd?race_id=553741&r_date=2012-05-17#raceTabs=sc_

Godspot
17th May 2012, 02:32
Fury is entered into a Listed handicap at York on Thursday.

http://www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/card.sd?race_id=553741&r_date=2012-05-17#raceTabs=sc_

Yeh, a handicap, NO! But i have been given him as an EW free tip but I prefer Common Touch EW myself & maybe even Stevie Thunder could be staying on at the business end but his trainer stats not good for track?

Laf
18th May 2012, 13:46
I forgot about this yesterday. Fury won at 3/1.

Godspot
18th May 2012, 13:56
I forgot about this yesterday. Fury won at 3/1.

Fink the money told us in the end but it was close, won in the photo, my 2nd top bt my 3rd top rated for a nice FC from the top 3, backed from 11/2 ish, suppose the better ground helped but I wouldn't have gone so short about a horse with no course form at York, fun though!