PDA

View Full Version : BET 365 FREE IN-PLAY BET - England v Italy

TheGoodGuy
23rd June 2012, 15:35
Bet 365 are once again offering a free In-Play bet of up to £50 when a pre-match bet of up to £50 is placed on the Euro 2012 England v Italy game on Sunday 24th KO - 7.45pm..

To qualify for the free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If the In-Play bet loses B365 will refund this stake, up to the same value as the pre-match bet (max £50)

Depending how much you can afford to stake, you can make this bet profitable no matter what the outcome!

Here's how, and what I've staked so far:

£40.00 on ENGLAND to win @ 2.75 (B365)
£40.00 on ITALY to win @ 2.9 (BetVictor)
£10.00 on the DRAW @ 3.1 (Paddy Power)

Now, when the match starts on Sunday, I'll go back to B365 and according to the terms of the bet I can place an In-Play bet of up to £40.00 in my scenario above, which is refunded if the bet loses.

So...what I will be doing just after the 7.45pm kick-off Sunday is:

£40.00 on the DRAW @ or as close to 3.0 (B365)

(Total staked on all four bets = £130.00)

Using the odds I've quoted above:
If ENGLAND win: 2.75 x £40.00 = £110.00 return. Add to this the refund of the losing In-Play bet of £40.00 = TOTAL RETURN of £150.00. Take away the total staked = £130.00; leaves a profit of £20.00

If ITALY win: 2.9 x £40.00 = £116.00 return. Add to this the refund of the losing In-Play bet of £40.00 = TOTAL RETURN of £156.00. Take away the total staked = £130.00; leaves a profit of £26.00

If the In-Play DRAW bet wins: 3.1 x £10.00 = £31; PLUS 3.0 x £40.00 = £120.00; gives a TOTAL RETURN of £151.00. Take away the total staked = £130.00; leaves a profit of £21.00

So whatever happens I'm going to win at least £20.00!!

If you can afford it, get on....you can't lose.

:thumbs

Obviously by tweaking the stakes and/or getting better odds nearer KO will increase the overall profit, but what I've done above is good enough for me. It works every time!

MarcusMel
24th June 2012, 10:52
This was my thinking :smile:
Have not checked the values but Back England £40.00 Bet365 Lay England £40 Betfair before the off approx loss £4.50
Same Bet after Kickoff on Bet335 and betfair. You win the free bet less the cost of price difference aprox £10.00

But I don't trust Bet365 as terms and conditions can tie you up into losing situations if you don't read ALL the small words.

MarcusMel
24th June 2012, 11:14
Its probably just me but condition 8 could be applied if they feel the loss is too much for them.

---------------

Free bet value will be equal to the stake of the largest pre-match single bet placed by a customer on the England v Italy Euro 2012 match, played on Sunday 24th June 2012, up to a maximum of £50*.
Free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the England v Italy Euro 2012 match played on Sunday 24th June 2012.
Note that ‘pre-match’ is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the England v Italy Euro 2012 match played on Sunday 24th June 2012 and ‘In-Play’ is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.
Bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way. If your free bet loses, your stake will be refunded to your account within two hours of the end of the game. Maximum free bet per customer is £50*.
Where more than one selection is placed on the same betslip In-Play, the free bet selection will be deemed to be the one which is first on the betslip.
Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
This offer is only available to customers residing in UK and Republic of Ireland.
All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.

MarcusMel
24th June 2012, 17:01
Slight revision - Just to be clear you don't need the betfair in-running Lay. -WRONG YOU DO NEED THE INPLAY BET.
So I Backed Italy £45.00 @ 2.87 and
Layed it on betfair for £45.00 @ 2.96

If Italy wins Bet365 pays £84.37 and Betfair loses 87.30 plus £45.00 win bet with odds placed in running near begining of match.
If Italy lose Bet365 take £45.00 and I Gain 45 less 5% commision (£42.75) plus the 45 returned for the free bet.

Note the terms are the FIRST in-running Bet in the match so if I am (doubtfully) understanding it, you can place England to win Italy to Win or Draw and still get £45.00 free from Bet365.

Its official - I'm getting too old for this and confused in the mind for this.

MarcusMel
25th June 2012, 09:37
Did you get your Bet on for the IN-Play market in Bet365 as the site crashed when the Game went In-Play.

What is it about the words "money refunded on every game" advert that seems to be on only specific markets of which the outright bet to win or lose is NOT one of them. (Yet another promotional missleading statement from Bet365)

As I said I DO NOT TRUST BET365 Offers and after yesterday I will never attempt to use one of their offers ever again.

I did make money on the offer though. I eventually got an In-play bet and Layed off half the potential profit of the free bet in betfair

TheGoodGuy
25th June 2012, 11:42
Email I received from B365:

Please accept our apologies for the disruption of service that you may have experienced during the England v Italy Euro 2012 game, which may have impacted on you claiming your free In-Play bet on the match.

To apologise for the inconvenience, we have credited your account to the value of your largest pre-match bet to use as you wish (max £50 or currency equivalent).

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team

I had to place my In-Play DRAW bet over the phone due to the site crashing.
The bet was accepted and they paid out accordingly.
PLUS (see message above) they credited my account with another £40 for inconvenience suffered.
As a result I can honestly say I have absolutely no problems with my dealings with Bet365 (thankfully).

:thumbs

MarcusMel
25th June 2012, 12:38
Telephone bet - I tried to place using that method, but all I got was the engaged signal - and I tried the redial for several minutes.

They seem to have treated you differently to myself, maybe because I could not get through by phone. One other I know who did get through by phone say they put an in-play bet on - this bet does not appear in their account and they got the pre-match bet returned.

Me I have a pre-match bet and In-play bet showing in the history and an account adjustment on the In-play bet.

Oh! - I get it they have canceled all losing pre-match bets and ignored losing In-play phone bets to save themselves time in sorting the mess out. So my determination and 'luck' in briefly getting the web-site to accept my bet has, In a small (i.e less profit) way, worked againt me!. :doh

Well as I say a lot these days, "You have two choices, to be happy or sad, which do you want to feel"