PDA

View Full Version : Rio Ferdinand denies racist tweet

Win2Win Racing
15th July 2012, 13:42
Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand denies he was being racist after responding to a tweet describing Ashley Cole as a "choc ice".

More... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18847477)

Win2Win
16th July 2012, 11:39
Well in the 'black' community this is taken as an insult ..... Rio may be going on a holiday with his brother during the season :rolleyes:

MattR
16th July 2012, 17:42
So it's basically saying Ashley Cole is a 'choc ice' because he isn't coming down on the same side as someone with the same skin colour simply because he should regardless of the truth? Sounds racist to me. Certainly would be if a white guy said it and choc ices were chocolate inside with ice cream outside. :rolleyes:

vegyjones
16th July 2012, 18:17
and choc ices were chocolate inside with ice cream outside. :rolleyes:

But then it would be a Feast !

Win2Win
16th July 2012, 19:55
Rio's more like a dip stick! :doh

scoobydoo
17th July 2012, 11:08
So it's basically saying Ashley Cole is a 'choc ice' because he isn't coming down on the same side as someone with the same skin colour simply because he should regardless of the truth? Sounds racist to me. Certainly would be if a white guy said it and choc ices were chocolate inside with ice cream outside. :rolleyes:

It's not only racist, it shows Ferdinand up to be less intelligent than I thought he was to bring it down to this level.

Win2Win
17th July 2012, 15:28
The FA haven't charged him yet :doh .... maybe they are all on holiday Saga in Bognor Regis :rolleyes: