PDA

View Full Version : Miss Cap Estel

Godspot
18th September 2012, 01:10
Miss Cap Estel

Earned a 98p from me Saturday last & I can't see the official handicapper taking her rating by up more than 5lb so that should leave her a little 'well in' but reading the way the race was run & looking at her dosage points & the fact that she has a top dam-sire (who usually improve with age), I don't think we have seen the best of yet & don't think we will until she is stepped up to at least 12f plus

3-y-o (11Mar09 b f)

Hernando (FR) (12.3f) — Miss Cap Ferrat (Darshaan (11.7f))

Trainer Andrew Balding
Owner J L C Pearce
Breeder J L C Pearce

5:05 - M&S Bank Handicap

C5 WW HU off fair p fr poor draw PB 98+ 18dys 10g Chest Sep 12 - +15 Improved Eps Aug 12 - DP = 3-0-15-3-9 (30) DI = 0.54 CD = -0.50 Asc OK TDS

1m2½f, Class 5, £3,881.40
1 Miss Cap Estel 4/1J

A wide open handicap run at a fair pace, with an impressive winner bucking the trend of the day, in coming from the rear.

" MISS CAP ESTEL stayed on well on her first try over 1m2f last time at Epsom and she came with a powerful late surge here to score in fine style. Slowly away from her wide draw, she was given a patient ride and enjoyed a charmed run up the straight, staying the trip well and suggesting that she could get further. [Racing Post Analysis] "

2 Daddy Warbucks 7/1
3 Gabrial's King 6/1
NR: Chelsea Mick

10 ran Distances: ¾l, ¾l, 1l
TIME 2m 17.05s (slow by 8.85s)

Jockey: David Probert
Trainer: Andrew Balding