PDA

View Full Version : Hodgson satisfied by England draw

Win2Win Racing
18th October 2012, 07:27
England boss Roy Hodgson says a point was the most his side deserved from the World Cup qualifier against Poland.

More... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19985628)

Win2Win
18th October 2012, 08:44
:doh1: Loser .... how about saying they were crap and giving them a kick up the :butthead:

Now they are blaming it on caffeine tablets :crazy:

scoobydoo
18th October 2012, 12:39
It was a typical England performance, poor passing, poor quality, plenty of running around chasing the ball. I think they could be struggling to qualify for Brazil, they do look a poor side.

Win2Win
18th October 2012, 12:48
On Talksport they said the ground was against them :doh ... I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure both sides had to play on it and Poland looked the better team, especially in the 2nd half.

MattR
18th October 2012, 13:42
Wrong kind of grass? :ermmm Maybe not qualifying would be the kick up the :butthead: we need to get the ground roots in place.

scoobydoo
18th October 2012, 14:10
Wrong kind of grass? :ermmm Maybe not qualifying would be the kick up the :butthead: we need to get the ground roots in place.

Wishful thinking I think Matt. I mean some of the passing last night was nothing short of disgraceful, England cannot sustain playing with the ball for longer than 10 minutes. We've said it time and time again but our coaching of kids has to allow for skills from an early age...I just hope it is being done now but somehow I doubt it.

Win2Win
18th October 2012, 15:05
We've seen ZERO improvement in England since Woy took over, and it'll only get worse now that the class has gone... Terry :doh ... Rio :crazy: ..... maybe not :biggrin:

MattR
18th October 2012, 15:41
So why if, for example, the Crewe academy can churn out players of supposedly lesser ability but who can pass and control a football why can't the so called top players manage it? :doh

Win2Win
18th October 2012, 16:58
They don't want to get dirty boots!!!! :voodoo:

MattR
18th October 2012, 17:57
Well that could be true, it might cover up the brand.