PDA

View Full Version : Big GIGANTIC *@~*&* RANT!!!!

Win2Win
5th April 2013, 17:41
Nightwish has basically sacked the leas singer, the 3rd one in nearly as many years because she took 2 hrs off to see a dentist!! The previous one last year got pregnant.

Tuomas Holopainen of Nightwish stated: "She just doesn't have the dedication we need, taking two hours out of her schedule. We had these problems with Anette getting sick and pregnant. Women just don't have the band's best interests at heart."

DUH!!! Bloody sexist plonker :ass2

Nightwish is Nightwish because of the female vocals :doh1:

barneymather
11th April 2013, 21:36
If only the lady singer had false gnashers, she could've posted them to the dentist to get fixed and carried on gigging.

Plus she could've added a new feature into the band's act - gurning - until the choppers were returned.

I believe that would've been what business folks call a win-win scenario.

Tuomas Holopainen seems to the new Roy Castle though, with his 'dedication's what you need' spiel.

If you wanna be the best.......tie your sore tooth to a door handle. And give it a long hard pull, as Sid James might've said.

Win2Win
11th April 2013, 23:04
:biggrin:

It seems as though a bit of a backlash is building up. I certainly won't be going to see them again..... and now the wife wants me to get tickets for Jesse J :yikes:

barneymather
11th April 2013, 23:55
Oo-er, next stop Lady Gaga.

Win2Win
12th April 2013, 08:16
I'm going to try and see if one of her friends can go.... it is part of the deal for me to get Black Sabbath and Status Quo tickets :rolleyes:

johnwilly
12th April 2013, 12:55
Perhaps they should rename themselves Deathwish

Win2Win
12th April 2013, 13:50
I'm still trying to get tickets for Within Temptation :doh1:

barneymather
13th April 2013, 00:30
A colleague informed me the Sabs are playing up here (Scotland) later in the year, but no Bill Ward? Hmm. Another co-worker was once in a band whose first album was produced by Francis Rossi.

Apparently Rossi's then wife blamed them for their marriage breaking up as he came off the road and went into the studio rather than go home to his missus. :doh

Win2Win
13th April 2013, 08:10
No wonder he left her if she's still nagging now! :laugh

Win2Win
13th April 2013, 08:51
Black Sabbath tickets have just gone on sale today :waver