Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Conversation Between Street cry and Matunty

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Street Cry. I have opened a thread which has created a bit of interest. I have just returned to this forum after spending months developing a system which appears to be yeilding results. You can follow the thread. Your 'tag' was mentioned so I hope you don't mind me contacting you as I am extremely interested in back checking my system and another member suggested that you might be able to help me. I have been developing a system based on RP top speed rated horses which were 3rd LTO. It probably isn't unique but after 100 bets i want to check it with a reliable database such as the Adrian Massey one. After 100 bets, £1 level stakes, win only, has returned 32%. Does anyone else have a similar system? Does anyone know of a reliable system builder that I can input my variables in order to test it over a longer period? Thanks. Steve
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
Free Tips | Betting Advice | UK Horse Racing Tips | Free Bets | Staking Advice | Horse Racing Systems | Horse Racing Lays | Laying System | UK Horse Racing Tips | lay betting