Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Conversation Between vegyjones and MattR

4 Visitor Messages

1. How do Matt. Not been on in a while. It's been a torrid few years for Pompey. I suppose you are a warning to other teams that chasing success irresponsibly can have a stark aftermath. You've also got a couple of our oldies in Nicky Shorey and Ben Chorley, neither who are covering themselves in glory I hear on the grapevine.
  2. How you doing Vegy? You do realise if we ever draw you in the FA Cup again that WE are now the underdogs
  3. Thanks Vegy. Hope she gets to her target, bet she's glad of your help involving w2w forum! Good bunch of people on here that's for sure.
  4. Matt, you are a true gentlamna and I can not put into words how appreciative I am.

You have my upmost gratitude and my humble thanks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
Free Tips | Betting Advice | UK Horse Racing Tips | Free Bets | Staking Advice | Horse Racing Systems | Horse Racing Lays | Laying System | UK Horse Racing Tips | lay betting