Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Conversation Between mick56 and barrelmaniac

5 Visitor Messages

1. HI BM have replyed to your PM this am but not sure if you recived it please advise.
  2. Hey Mick, I noticed you havnt been around for a while, the forum has been very quiet since the format changed. Anyway I was just wondering how things were going for you and thought I would say hello.
  3. HI BM i guess you are coming to understand that you are riding the biggest wave in the world.exhilarating yes,but plenty of shark activity as well!.
  4. I Mick just seen your message, Basically Im a surfer, I have surfed in many countries around the world, currently I am in Chile in South America, the username barrelmaniac comes from when surfing inside the waves tube (barrel is another word for that) so thats how I got my username. I am relatively new to betting as i have only been doing it the last couple of years, I started off with some of Keiths systems before ditching those in favour of doing my own thing- I am a great believer in trying to keep things as unique as I can. My father usually places the bets for me most of the time back in the Uk, When I get back next week I will be looking at doing a few other things as well- that is generally me and why you find me using this forum. Likewise pleased to meet you.
  5. Hi BM pleased to except although not sure what it means?. I have got a thing about names & nick names, intrigued by your user name how did you choose? best wishes
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
Free Tips | Betting Advice | UK Horse Racing Tips | Free Bets | Staking Advice | Horse Racing Systems | Horse Racing Lays | Laying System | UK Horse Racing Tips | lay betting