Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Conversation Between mick56 and bryn

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi bryn have just asked forum admin to send you my e mail address.
  2. Hi bryn just read your VM,would be interested in reading your PM,but dont no what to do about it not going through.?Would be happy for you to have my e mail address if it can be done in confidence,sorry mate i am still computer dummie.
  3. Hi Mick. I have tried to send you PM but it did not go through
  4. Hi mate just gave you some rep but forgot to add comment.Thanks for your staking advice ,sounds sensible looks like i am going to be in for the long haul.
  5. welcome friend,still not quite sure what it means but seems like a good thing to do.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
Free Tips | Betting Advice | UK Horse Racing Tips | Free Bets | Staking Advice | Horse Racing Systems | Horse Racing Lays | Laying System | UK Horse Racing Tips | lay betting