Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Dummy Group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. mathare
    mathare
    Ooh, this is intriguing.

Messages everywhere now. Private messages. Visitor messages. Social Group messages. All very confusing...
  2. TheOldhamWhisper
    TheOldhamWhisper
    OK, looks like the invite thing works - but I only found the thing when I went to look in the User CP.
  3. bigcumba
    bigcumba
    Ooh I'm in the dummy group too - never been a dummy before!
  4. mathare
    mathare
    It seems there is no notification of these new messages/invites, unlike PMs

I also don't see the difference between PMs and visitor messages, unless visitor messages are public and everyone can see them. In which case why have them - why not just use the main forum and create a new thread?

And what are these groups for? I can't see the benefit when we have a forum anyway. Yes, you can limit who can be in the group but all messages just seem to be in one thread so you couldn't easily have several discussions going on at once. Which means you need to have very specific social groups, or general chaos within them.
  5. samantha1303
    samantha1303
    Yoohoo,
    no idea where I am but thats normal for a weekend
  6. Win2Win
    Win2Win
    Looking at the above avatars....BigC is...erm.....the biggest
  7. vegyjones
    vegyjones
    It's all too confusing for my miniature brain!! :(
  8. samantha1303
    samantha1303
    Helloooooo are we all still here??
  9. walesrob
    I'm with a group of dummys?
  10. John
    John
    VERY confusing...!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Free Tips | Betting Advice | UK Horse Racing Tips | Free Bets | Staking Advice | Horse Racing Systems | Horse Racing Lays | Laying System | UK Horse Racing Tips | lay betting