Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: Platers Perspective Rules

Platers Perspective Rules

Hi All,

Rules
    (1) Must be 4/1+ SP
    (2) Must be 14 Runners+
    (3) All bets 1 Pt Eachway

Note: No bets Wednesdays or Fridays & No bets February & December

Allthough I will post all the selections for all courses I have found some interesting stats.
    All Courses since 1998
    7080 Bets (EW)
    1316 Wins (Including place)
    126.2% ROI
    1855pts Profit as @ june 2004

Leaving out Ascot-Brighton-Carlisle-Chester-Folkstone-Kempton-Mussleborough-Nottinham-Ripon-Salisbury-Sandown-Thirsk-Warwick-Yarmouth
    Filtered Courses since 1998
    4948 Bets(EW)
    964 Wins (Including place)
    139.4% ROI
    1949pts profit as @ June 2004

Betting 2pts Win on the Above the stats are
    2474 Bets
    360 Wins
    14.6% SR
    149.5% ROI
    2451 Pts Profit

Plater

The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.
    Got to update this when I have time please be patient ,thank you ,Open Forum...Total Lays......?Total Backs....?Hidden Forum Total Backs....?Total Lays......?

Note: No bets Wednesdays or Fridays & No bets February & December
    Strange rule, is this when you visit your parole officer?

FREE Live Odds Comparison Software

Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Filipino UK Filipino Forum | Win2Win Racing - Free Tips

Why strange Keith??, did you not state a while ago that monthly trends can be iffy, June for this system is just about the minimum I am prepared to accept, and the Wednesday & Friday's are consitently Crap

Thank you for some constructive comments, BTW I'm let out the week-end's :D :D

The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.
    Got to update this when I have time please be patient ,thank you ,Open Forum...Total Lays......?Total Backs....?Hidden Forum Total Backs....?Total Lays......?

The month's are fine, but I was just wondering about the days as none of my systems show a definitive trend for a bad day on a yearly rate.

They are in profit using the exchanges but hover round break even for SP, whilst all the other days are fine?.

Have you taken into account the new racing calendar for this year, we now have on average 5 meetings a day, compared with 3.5 in the past. We used to always have two meetings on a Tuesday up to this year, now we have four! So any past data on days previous to this year is out of date.

Keith,

Could you please inform me of how this has affected all of your systems and how you have been able to sustain them given the change in criteria, and how I could apply the same discipline to my own systems ?. :D

Must admit this has got me thinking as well, as some of my systems have been done using certain days... as far as I can see the only day that will be relatively unchanged to any extent would be Saturday as the same races are run consistently on that day.... hmmm :)

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Thread Information