Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Vegy and Merlin bestseller!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    SILAX and Alex died in the missionary position
    I always said that too much abstract Spanish jazz was bad for your health!

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin

John was shot by Plater
    sorry John :D

The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.
    Got to update this when I have time please be patient ,thank you ,Open Forum...Total Lays......?Total Backs....?Hidden Forum Total Backs....?Total Lays......?

Quote Originally Posted by vegyjones View Post
    “Where do I go between now and next week?” I asked…

“Where no one would ever expect you to be Sam” started Bruce, “We are going to…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
    EPISODE 41

"I have a contact in North Wales. We will be staying with him until time is right to jo."

"Jo?" I asked looking at Mat

"Jet Out!" said Bruce looking irritated by my interruption.

"Who's this contact?" I asked, knowing that from the look of Bruce, another interruption could well result in a physical beating! I braced myself.

"That is not for you to know" said Bruce. "You may hear us refer to him as Boss. He is one of the most powerful men in the country. He leads all our operations from his supercomputer in his home. You will be blindfolded and drugged onboard the plane. This is to keep his exact location a secret!"

I was beginning to feel that I was not so much a participant in this project, more of a carrot on a stick!

Of all the places to hideout. A nice relaxing week on a beach at Malaga or Crete would have been nice. I end up in grotty Wales, and to top that, the North of Wales which is even more utterly depressing than the South!

"So is there anything to do at this place?" I asked thinking of how I could entertain myself.

"Do!" said Mat. "Hey man, I think you've forgotten the situation you're in. You won't be Doo-ing anything! I think the boss might have a Rubix cube you can play with though!" Mat laughed at his own joke. No one else did, and so he stopped abruptly.

"Come on" said Bruce looking at his huge chunky silver wristwatch. "It's time to go!"

I began to walk towards the door... Bruce help his hand up to my chest to stop me.

"We're not goiung that way" he said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

Thread Information