Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.

Thread: The best System so far on win2win

The best System so far on win2win

Ok, so im only new to this forum.
    But this is a question for all you veterans of the forum -
    'What is the best system for either backing or laying, that a member has posted on the site - ithe most profitable and consistent '

Crikey, ask a simple question! :D

Best lay system on the forum is Keith's pro losers - get them if you want to join as a member. Best system for backing... mush more difficult, but Keith's free systems are pretty good - on the w2w website. :)

My keyboard's running out of ink....

podtog is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Not that simple, Quite a few worth watching just have a good look and see what suits you, If you want to follow long term then you should be following Kieths as you know they are there to stay. You could chuck a smaller bank on some of the others.

arnie is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

hi keith and everybody , i am thinking of starting to do tht jockey/ trainer qualifiers 2004 - are they doing all right at the moment to level stakes , i thought about starting off at £2 .i look forward to your comments on this matter .

have a good day

steve
    looking to the future , i hope to reach that goal of mine to be successful and happy :)

Hi Arnie,

The JTS is a cracking system - but it does have LONG losing runs. You need to be able to do them every day and be prepared to lose the bank. But the figures speak for themselves. In the long term, this system can provide HUGE profits.

If you have pots of cash ie a big bank, consider laying all the racing post napster table tips, quite simply if you turn this table on its head, you would most probably be in profit. Best advice would be to dry run any system ie keep a spreadsheet of virtual bets, doing this for a month or two may open you eyes. Good luck.

Hey, another newcomer today - must be a quiet Sunday out in the real world :D Welcome to the forum 'Grumpy', and good advice on the dry run and spreadsheets - always a good idea to try out new systems with Monopoly money before using the real stuff, although the members systems on here are well proven long term, so you're unlikely to lose a wad by jumping straight in as long as you stick to the rules and staking plans....

My keyboard's running out of ink....

I can not HIGHLIGHT enough the BIG problem with these ideas is the following.

IT IS NOT the win frequency that matters most CONCENTRATE on the ODDS given

Basically if you don't win enough with the winning horses you still wont win LONG TERM with your systems.

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldhamWhisper
    Hi Arnie,

The JTS is a cracking system - but it does have LONG losing runs. You need to be able to do them every day and be prepared to lose the bank. But the figures speak for themselves. In the long term, this system can provide HUGE profits.

thanks for that but one of the problems i have is i go to work and as the bets only come out at around lunchtime i can't get them on .same with the pro-lays which i have just started ,and look good .

steve
    looking to the future , i hope to reach that goal of mine to be successful and happy :)

Try to find an internet cafe locally - you may be able to pop in at lunchtime and get your bets on there.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldhamWhisper
    Hi Arnie,

just my luck i did'nt put them on in the end and it found a 16/1 winner .

i will now follow these closely .

steve

Thumbs up Odds On Runners

Hi,
    Where on the site can I find THE FAVORITE SYSTEM please
    I read about on TOP TIPS ie, backing Odds On horses.

Cliff

Thread 268 in the members systems section.

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Thread Information