Cookie Policy: This web site uses cookies. By using this site you agree to our cookie policy.
Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to the T&C. This is an information forum, and it is just that information, all views are of the individual poster and not that of the site owner. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material without the owners permission. If you copy news or articles include a link back to the original site. Threads/Posts may be deleted on request. No other links without permission.
BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION: Your question has probably been asked before, so please use the
SEARCH FUNCTION, as we grow tired of answering the same question again and again.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So What?

Vegy,
    I don't care if you want to do it in a O's shirt,just tell me that you really love me.
    TH,
    think of all those people humping themselves while your asleep,I just hope the cheques(or other nationalities) don't have wobbly handwriting.
    Night all,good ere init.
    hayzee.

In the land of the blind,the one eyed man is King.

[QUOTE=hayzee]Vegy,
    I don't care if you want to do it in a O's shirt,just tell me that you really love me.
    TH,
    think of all those people humping themselves while your asleepQUOTE]

I will try not to, it will give me nightmares! :wink

hayzee,

1. Listen to what people are trying to tell you in this thread. you don't appear to be doing so thus far.
    2. do yourself a favour mate and join up as a full member. if you have that kind of starting bank and 3 hours a day to spare you'd be mad not to. spend half an hour putting the bets on and the rest reading through all the posts you can upstairs.
    3. do the rest of us a favour and try not to be so objectionable. saying 'it's nothing personal' doesn't give you a licence to then be rude and rub people up the wrong way.
    4. chill out.

It is better to have lightning in the hand... than thunder in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by hayzee
    Vegy,
    I always do it in an O's shirt
    And I love you... :D, well us East Enders have got to stick together.
    rickAYYYYYYYYY! :D

The Vegster!

Winner of Ada's Eurovision Game 2014

I bet u lot thought I was bad! K'me he does my head in! Hazee Keith has told us how he got here on numerous occasions, try scanning the forum, theres only a billion posts to read! And the horses arent picked by the man himself, hes not a "tipster", the selections come form a machine, yes a masheeen that churns out horses names that sound good and they happen to profit a real treat! Well..now and then :D

Hazee - you sound despirate to win an easy way to an easy lifestyle. Keith is not bothered whether you join or don't. In fact I sure that the miserable attitude I feel from your posts we would probably prefer you not to join. Having a positive attitude is very important for this game of gambling we play.

When I first came to this site the system page gave the rules to the system and a table of results. I was surprised to find that some systems worked. Three simple rules and a remarkable profit to small stakes. The rules were removed because they tended to change the stats to quickly. I watched those systems only to find that the site was honest. I read all the advice that is public and is still public and thought about what it said and it makes practical sense.

Now why all these nice people are trying to tell you to join when we would probably all better off if you did not I have no idea.

As Vinny Jones would say 'Its been emotional'.

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

Quote Originally Posted by e55exboi
    I bet u lot thought I was bad!
    It must be a South East thing. :D

It's hard to have a battle of wits when your opponent is unarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyminer
    that means I could end up like that

My keyboard's running out of ink....

oi sparky we'll have less of that!

It is better to have lightning in the hand... than thunder in the mouth.

Eeee by gum it chuffin well int!

podtog is offline Win2Win Racing Club Member

Forget it people, it makes no difference to current members, theres only so much you can tell someone, nothing ventured and all that... in the end its better for us that fewer people sign up, sorry Keith Im worried about prices and if you had to put the price up I would pay if it meant fewer members,

The prices are not affected by us because we are betting on mainly short horses with lots of liquidity. Also most of us bet relatively small.
    I agree though that it makes no difference to current members - I was just answeing questions Hayzee was asking, however I could not give a monkeys shilling if he joined or not.

I disagree. Definately during the week, with the total banks we have between us on here, the lay prices are longer than what they would be. :)

Yep on the lays I think they may become affected the more people start to build their banks up and on some of the longer priced backs but we are probably talking a while for those yet.

Guys, guys ............ why is everyone so "down" on Hayzee??? It's a bit unfair, in my opinion.

To re-cap, all the bloke has asked is: "Is it possible to earn a GUARANTEED £100 on the horses per week with an outlay of £700". Now, if you ask me, that is a valid and important question worthy of an answer. All the replies given so far (outside of put-downs) have been along the lines of JOIN W2W AND SERVE YOUR APPRENTICESHIP. Now Hayzee has on three posts expressed his respect for W2W but also stated that he HAS served his apprenticeship in betting ......... he's paid his dues in terms of time and money (something I can identify with) -- and he "Wants it all, and he wants it NOW" ! So fair enough. Now, if anybody could address his position (a guaranteed income for an outlay at odds of 1/7) I, too, would be very interested in hearing. Surely, this shouldn't be as hard as the search for the Holy Grail as some have suggested.

Now, in the last half-hour, I have set up a separate Betfair account of £700. It is my intention, starting tomorrow betting to real money to discover if it is possible to earn that £100 p/week. With everyone's indulgence I will post up the daily bet(s) on the Forum. To win £500 within a month. As much for my curiosity as anything.

Regards,
    Ice.

Is it possible to earn a GUARANTEED £100 on the horses per week with an outlay of £700

the thing about horse racing is that nothing is guaranteed.
    so nobody could make that promise, what people have been saying about serving an apprentaship, is so you can get used to placing the bet's / lays - coping with ups and downs etc...

No one is down on Hayzee, my god he is hardly a shrinking Violet is he, and I am sure he would agree that. He asked a question, I amongst others gave him the answer.

I will recap it. NO ONE can garantee you £100 profit per week every week, If they say they can they are crooks are liars. What I said was that Keith could probably garantee him long term profits much better than £100 per week but not every week.
    That was the answer I gave, that is the truth. I might as well go posting on another forum asking if someone has got the secret to eternal life or Have you some kind of Spray that will make me irresitable to women. Hayzee is asking for something that don't exist and we told him that - So where is the problem, Hayzee likes straight talking and he got it without any B.S.

Hes already had the answer. One week hel lose virtually all of it the next hel win thousands. Your going to allocate that £700 to the systems then i take it cos thats where he wants the answers to come from i presume

and also to get a set (£100) per week sound's like it will lead to loss chasing.
    i would prefer to win £200 on week and win £50 the next - (which wouldnt be £100 per week)

Hayzee is looking at it back to front, inside out, upside down, topsy turvy. He is talking about laying out £700 a week, what he should be talking about is laying out £700 on a bank. My losers bank was £200 two years ago, it is now over £8000. However It has decreased Two grand so far this month. Doing it in proportion to what Hayzee asked it would Be well over 30K after 58 weeks. An AVERAGE of £517.00 per week. But just because he wants £100 a week profit every week to come out at a two year profit of just over £10,000 profit it means that is not good enough? He is asking for a smaller profit and in a way that is actually impossible to achieve. Im suprised really that people have not layed into him, because when he has been answered by people who have better things to do, he has snarled at them. To be blunt the question he is asking is stupid.

Whats your liability goona be TH when you hit a billion?!

I love it when a mod tells it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by e55exboi
    Whats your liability goona be TH when you hit a billion?!
    Getting caught by his supermodel wife banging all the prossies

I aint gonna hit a billion Essex :)

I am actually not far away from wanting to stop increaseing Liability and starting to cream off profits - my god did you just see that save david james made!!! - I doubt I will ever lay a horse to more than £800 liability and most will be lower than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Workshy
    Getting caught by his supermodel wife banging all the prossies
    More like getting caught by my Prozzie wife banging all the supermodels. It is only fair in this day and age that the wife makes a living instead off just living off me aint it? :wink

You can take the boy out of the gutter but not the gutter out of the boy :D

Quote Originally Posted by tophatter
    Have you some kind of Spray that will make me irresitable to women.
    I usually find a wee dab of WD-40 works wonders...

My keyboard's running out of ink....

Quote Originally Posted by Workshy
    I love it when a mod tells it how it is.
    You know me Workshy - I always tell it how it is, and i did before I was a mod and I will continue to do so. Some might not like what they hear but its the truth. The main part of been a mod is trying to help people and the advise I have given Hayzee is just that.

Superglue the clubs is fun

Marcus

I believe in the Mathematics of large numbers or ask you the occasional dumb question

I think Hayzee has read to many mailshots and promises of profits everyweek guaranteed and now thinks this club should be promising the same even though it wouldnt be true, now longterm thats a different matter... but a chance you take, I know where I,ll be staying.

Quote Originally Posted by tophatter
    - and the advise I have given Hayzee is just that.
    But, respectfully, that is not the advice that he asked for!! He wanted to know was it possible starting now to make £100 p/week etc., etc, and your advice was to join W2W and wait for a coupla years. His (Hayzee's) query is a different kettle of fish entirely.

Fair enough, the general consensus on here (including your's, TH) is that it is impossible. I'll accept that as an answer to the question posed. But, I do hope you will also understand my position when I reckon that it should be "do-able". After all, if people with quite some experience of betting and horses cannot get up a 1/7 profit, then we may as well throw our hats at it. It's for that reason I want to prove to myself (by posting on the DAILY RACING BETS thread starting tomorrow) that it can be done.

Thread Information